Sign in to follow this  
negativeapex@gmail.com

Looking to Start Small Clan.

A few real life friends are looking for a few more buddy's to play with. We are in the Eastern Time Zone. Play on a specific server, and are looking for members.

We ONLY want people who are Friendly, Mature, and absolutely no Ragers.

Must be enjoyable to play with and committed to sticking around for a long time.

Also must be able to follow direction, and no drama queens.

Looking mostly for Eastern time Zone people, (Central is fine.) Who play early evenings and weekends. (This is usually when we are on. Some are on during the afternoon, on weekdays)

(We all work)

Must be Mature. ( We are all in are Mid 20's or + ) No Ragers. Relaxed.

Have a Working Mike and be able to DL Mumble.

Have good communication skills.

Check out our clan website if interested. http://dayzclan.enjin.com/

my clan cross is looking for more members if u would like to work togeather let me know my steam id is reignoffire85

I am very interested. I'm 26 and a very chill player. I'm EST and play mostly after work like 5-12ish pm. I have and use mumble and am pretty skilled at the game. At least the beginning aspect and im pretty good at reading a map and knowing where I am.

My friends who used to play with me all stopped playing, I'm not quite ready to give up on this awesome game yet.

You can reach me on steam at the same gamer tag that I use here. ill try to sign up at your sight. hope to hear from you.