Sign in to follow this  
Icy954

Free guns on US 1077?

For some reason when I spawned I got an AS, an M4, and a 1911, plus plenty of tools supplies and mags.

Was someone hacking? Or is this allowed for servers.

This only happened one time when I spawned. Later on, I'm pretty sure I was killed by someone with those guns.

It was only a one time thing, so I'm sure you won't get any.

It's probably a non-hive server. I've spawned with a crossbow and a Makarov in one server. Your progress won't save in non-Hive servers.

It's probably a non-hive server. I've spawned with a crossbow and a Makarov in one server. Your progress won't save in non-Hive servers.

What exactly do you mean by non-hive?

Also, I've joined another server and it happened shortly after I spawned for the first time.

What exactly do you mean by non-hive?

Also, I've joined another server and it happened shortly after I spawned for the first time.

He means unofficial servers, ones that don't connect to the hive, which is a central database that holds all of the information about your character.

Therefore your progress doesn't save on a server that is not connected to the hive.

He means unofficial servers, ones that don't connect to the hive, which is a central database that holds all of the information about your character.

Therefore your progress doesn't save on a server that is not connected to the hive.

I see, well it definately wasn't that then.

I really hate this, because it ruins the whole point of playing if you just get the best gear via cheats/hacks/admin/stupidness.