reignoffire85

clan CROSS is looking for new players

clan CROSS is looking for new players experienced or new no bandits we are pritty laid back fun we have vent and live stream most players are in there 20s and are from the us we have been playing day z for a while

if u would like to join post ur steam id or add me on steam reignoffire85

• Like 1

I've actually seen you on our server. I have noticed your names do pop up a lot as dead though. We might be interested in meeting up sometime.

I've actually seen you on our server. I have noticed your names do pop up a lot as dead though. We might be interested in meeting up sometime.

there are a lot of us and quite a few of our guys are newish

• Like 1

Yeah i know there are quite a few of you. We will see you around. Know of any other groups on our server? I've seen that SAS and STZ clan sticking around a lot lately.

Im looking for a steady group of survivors. Im fairly experienced in the game and I try and play as realistic as possible. My skype is ihc109 and my Steam is either ihc109 or my player name Matchstick.

what server ya play on?

n my steam name is jimmybo22

Hey reignoffire85

Am admin of US 646 server, it seems a few clans play on the server and i have been thinking about finding some people for an official clan for the server, wonder if i could join you guys and make it the server clan.

I am from the UK

name is Jason (Jayz ingame)

Been playing dayz for about 3 months now

Me and me gf play only on US 646 (my server lol)

We normally scout about and know a few of the clans on the server hideouts (bases)

JayZ

Edited by jaytmuk

Hey reignoffire85

Am admin of US 646 server, it seems a few clans play on the server and i have been thinking about finding some people for an official clan for the server, wonder if i could join you guys and make it the server clan.

I am from the UK

name is Jason (Jayz ingame)

Been playing dayz for about 3 months now

Me and me gf play only on US 646 (my server lol)

We normally scout about and know a few of the clans on the server hideouts (bases)

JayZ

yo jay, we are interested. whats your steam?

My steam name is JayZ

there are 100 jayz on steam lol add me on steam never minde found ur steam id Edited by reignoffire85