Sign in to follow this  
mad_orbitz

Another life is good.

So today I go into NW airfield and I see no one camping in it or gun shots, I approach and I see a downed chopper so I sneak up to it. I think these 3 douche bags were camping it because they came up behind me and told me not to move and keep straight forward. I did as they say. 2 of them had ghilli suits and one had camo outfit. They had superior weapons, I had a bizon but they had tricked out M4s with silencers and what not. I ask them why rob me when you already have the gear. They open fire on me and kill me.

So I spawn in elektro and being in a mood where I dont care I just run around town snatch and grab while zombies bite at my heels. As I am leaving elektro through the woods I find a few tents on the hills (sniper tents i guess). So of course I look into them. I find NVGs, GPS, map, coyote BP, hunting equipment to cook meat, and a M4A1 CCO SD, only 1 mag1 though. The tents had a huge amount of DMR mags so that is why i guessed it was a sniper camp out.

Someone told me when you die your next life is much better :D. Dont be down when you die, just loot the crap out of everything.

damn man... normally if i die a silly death ill be mad as well but if i die during a proper PVP match then ill be fine... butt damn GPS coyote BP ??? never find that anywere...

Tbh i find the best part of day-z is when i start at the coast and try to link up with some unknown people. Once i get some gear and supplies, i find a surprising lack of motive to do some player hunting because i find it more/less pointless. That is, unless i have my winchester. If i do, then its man hunting season.

hehe. just happened to me and a mate.

we found a Quad and had the hell to fix it up.

quad working, lets have some fun. until my friend do something wrong and get us killed with the darned quad.

wake up in a cold beach with crabs inside your underpants and start the bean run.

i dont know why the hack in the world my mate decided to see skalisty island. well, have nothing to loose, le's go.

to our surprise A FRIKING CHOPPER spawned there. we rebuilt it all running arround WHITOUT any guns (and dying a few times) until we managed to have it airborn after some good 6 hours.

it was less than half tank and we were heading to some gas station to replenish it when my fellow's ISP decides to go down without warn.

bam. we both dead again :D but it was damn good to fly.

Sometimes you just have luck.

Don't matter if it's your first, second or tenth life. :D

• Like 1