Sign in to follow this  
Hunter23

To clan [SS] on US367

Good game sirs. My group had an killer run in with you yesterday in the western woods. We had jacked a Ural up north the previous day, and were on our way to repair a pickup truck when all of the sudden we all 4 hear the distinct thump thump thump of an inbound heli and we all hit the deck. Me being on guard at the ural and everyone else scavenging the closest town for a wheel. So your team circles a while and dumps 2 people nearby to pick up the truck. Not sure if you had eyes on me at first so I stayed hidden and let rick enter the truck, I promptly shot out the back tires as all we own was in the truck. So rick calls for the heli I'm guessing because all of the sudden I'm at 4k blood with a broken bone and bleeding out from the side guns. So I patch up and see my truck getting away again so I ran up and put a few rounds through the door killing rick but started taking fire from the heli again. I promptly took cover agqin but when I came out the ural was gone. Never had that experience before, but it was fantastic hope to meet you all peacefully at some point!

BTW on phone so sorry for the wall of text.

• Like 1

I love experiences like this.

It's the thrill like this that many games can't emulate.

• Like 1

Agreed. And note how they fought it out. No Alt+F4'ing punks.

That's what makes a fight truly intense.

• Like 1

Agreed. I was on day 16 and still managed to cheat death another day!

Also to [sS] sorry your guys base got screwed what server are you guys migrating too?

Too much role playing for me

not sure you quite grasp the concept of "RolePlaying" if you think this was too much of or it at all.

Edited by Acix
  • Like 1