Northstar (DayZ)

Art of Banditry, international guild recruting

Hello everyone Art of Banditry is now recruiting new members.

We are a newly formed Clan looking to explore everything DayZ has to offer. Our main goal for this game is to have fun together and we achieve that by getting phat loot and killing n00bs.

Jokes aside we do play this game for fun, and by playing this among others one trusts makes DayZ much more enjoyable.

Do you consider yourself as a friendly person, not overly emotional, sensitive and easily offended and can take a joke. Then you are more than welcome to contact me.

Bottom line is that we don't want drama, something we don't tolerate at all.

We require:

- You having a working microphone.

- That you can communicate well in English

- A team-speak 3 client installed on your computer.

- That you are 16 or older.

- Willing to put some time and effort into this game.

You get:

- Friendly and experienced gamers to play with.

- Mature leaders.

- Team speak 3 server.

- Lots of fun.

Hackers do not need to apply as you are ruining the game for others thinking you are all amazing by doing so.

Neither do backstabber's

If this sounds good to you, then please add joakim86 to Skype and lets have a chat.

Kind regards Northstar

• Like 1

id like to join up with you i cant seem to find you on skype, add zibba12 on skype im a current overwatch and i have all my own gear nvg sniper rangefinders the whole wam 6 days no deaths 3 heli crash sites so its been a good few days with my spoter but its time to find a group of people to play with i also have 2 pairs of extra NVgs so if any of the othe clan members are in need a night time id gladly help out a clan member so please skype me asap

Ill liek to join 2 iv been playing for a good 2 months and i have a decent gear around 300rds M4A1 CCO i have a G35 headset and im 18 years ill pm on skype

[edit: can't find you on skype plz add me if u would like to have me in you group skype: Amund_94]

Edited by Iths

If you can not fined Northstar please fined me on Skype bobnkm i am also a member of AOB (Art of Banditry)

@ Everyone- We only care about mostly one thing in the clan and that's trust between each other

Edited by AOB Shadow