Sign in to follow this  
wrappa

Loading Screen.. How Long Is Too Long?

sometimes i've given it 10 minutes and gotten through and connected

sometimes my patience wears out after 5 minutes of black Loading screen

i guess when the Esc key doesn't work then i know it's goosed yet again.

just wondering how long do you guys wait? or how long are you prepared to wait?

I give up after 5 minutes. I've noticed if there's that white progress bar above the 'loading', it never seems to want to actually load into the game. Or if it does, way too long for my patience.

Edited by Caz

depends on the server, some servers are just freakin slow, have no idea why this is.. sometimes a rejoin of the server fixes it..

If you are stuck on loading past the server lobby (black screen with loading text) then most likely you need to updated Battleye that or you need newer version of the Arma2 OA beta.

If you are stuck on loading past the server lobby (black screen with loading text) then most likely you need to updated Battleye that or you need newer version of the Arma2 OA beta.

no because i can eventually get into a game without closing 6 Updater or changing something

it's server dependant just mind boggling what makes the difference

I give up after 5 minutes. I've noticed if there's that white progress bar above the 'loading', it never seems to want to actually load into the game. Or if it does, way too long for my patience.

think you're right Mate, if the Loading comes up with no white bar then it's almost 90% cocked up for sure.

playing at 5am in the UK is a good idea.. not many problems getting a game then! lol