Puka

HFB! My server is down, and so is your ticket system

Well for a week now since you guys added the cute little "Sending zerglings" loading bar I cant log in to client services on your site.

Which means I cant send a ticket

And your live support is never online

My server, Atlanta 73, is down with an unknown status for the last 4 hours. This is apparentley the only medium i can use to contact you guys currently

We only replaced the word "loading" with the words "Sending zerglings." No one else has had an issue logging in to the ticket system. Have you cleared your cache, cookies, ect? I'll look into the issue, but your inability to log into the billing system is an issue we need to sort.

We only replaced the word "loading" with the words "Sending zerglings." No one else has had an issue logging in to the ticket system. Have you cleared your cache, cookies, ect? I'll look into the issue, but your inability to log into the billing system is an issue we need to sort.

I have, the issue happens both here at work and at home as well. It just says Sending zerglings, then puts me back to a login page.

EDIT: They are still being worked on

Edited by Ryahn

474 (atlanta) is also down and has been down ALL day. your ticket system also does NOT work. i just emailed you guys. please respond asap.

thank you

Edited by mrfivealive

Please PM me with your first and last name. I may be able to help you.