Sign in to follow this  
SgtDeadly12

Whoever wants to play.

I'm just looking to expand the people i play DayZ with. Anyone that is mature but will still have fun is welcome. I am a mid to high skill player and am familiar with DayZ controls. I Am currently near Three Valleys with plenty of gear. I do not always shoot players unless they suprise me. If I see you but you don't see me I will ask if friendly.

Steam name: Sgt Deadly12

Skype Name: SgtDeadly12

I'm just looking to expand the people i play DayZ with. Anyone that is mature but will still have fun is welcome. I am a mid to high skill player and am familiar with DayZ controls. I Am currently near Three Valleys with plenty of gear. I do not always shoot players unless they suprise me. If I see you but you don't see me I will ask if friendly.

Skype Name: SgtDeadly12

hi stgdeadly12

i would like to play with you, i am just very clueless about games like this ( i mean servers and etc )

i guess that if i want to play with you i have to be on the same server ?

do i loose my character or it like auto save and i still have my items ?

my steam is lucasgaudin but i seem to not be able to enter games with steam

so i use sixlauncher, does it let us play the same server even if we dont use the same launching method ?

hi stgdeadly12

i would like to play with you, i am just very clueless about games like this ( i mean servers and etc )

i guess that if i want to play with you i have to be on the same server ?

do i loose my character or it like auto save and i still have my items ?

my steam is lucasgaudin but i seem to not be able to enter games with steam

so i use sixlauncher, does it let us play the same server even if we dont use the same launching method ?

Hey veteran your steam name did not show up when i searched it did you misspell?

Edited by SgtDeadly12

Read my profile and see what you think!

Name: Jamie

County/State: Essex

Playing Style: Providing overwatch, Sniper/Spotter

When I play: Currently on Summer holidays so AT LEAST 3-4 hours a day. (GMT Time)

Current DayZ gear:

Coyote Pack

M4A1 Holo w/Grenade Launcher, x6 magazines.

FN Fal, x2 magazines.

PDW, x1 mag.

If your interested in teaming with me, either reply to this post or add me on Steam, JAMIEWILK0.

WARNING:

Voice isn't squeaky, just hasn't broken yet, inbetween. Doesn't really matter to be honest.

Steam: JAMIEWILK0

Read my profile and see what you think!

Name: Jamie

County/State: Essex

Playing Style: Providing overwatch, Sniper/Spotter

When I play: Currently on Summer holidays so AT LEAST 3-4 hours a day. (GMT Time)

Current DayZ gear:

Coyote Pack

M4A1 Holo w/Grenade Launcher, x6 magazines.

FN Fal, x2 magazines.

PDW, x1 mag.

If your interested in teaming with me, either reply to this post or add me on Steam, JAMIEWILK0.

WARNING:

Voice isn't squeaky, just hasn't broken yet, inbetween. Doesn't really matter to be honest.

Steam: JAMIEWILK0

I would like to play with you JAMIEWILKO but I cannot find you on Steam. Try to find me.