Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Trading AS50, Rangefinder, Night Vision Goggles (Choose two) for a ghillie suit.

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.

I'll give you £1.78 and a Berkley 'nipper' for them!?!?!

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.

I love that strategy! safety first! good luck on trade

Sound like a bandit. It seems like you need something (The Ghillie). If you need something, the person whos giving away usually makes the terms.

Atrapitis.gif.

Just go raid Elect and Chern I promise you.. You'll find more than one ghillie suit. They just added Ghillie suits back to the loot spawn shortly ago.

I would trade for a rangefinder only (not interested in NVG or AS50), but without all that safety crap...you join my ts (we go in a channel)...we met...drop our stuff on the floor...and leave both...

If you are interested, PN me...

Edited by Reo

Just go raid Elect and Chern I promise you.. You'll find more than one ghillie suit. They just added Ghillie suits back to the loot spawn shortly ago.

Are those then only places they spawn?

i bet you are bluffing about your 3 sniper friends anyway

Whoever takes the trade is welcome to assume so, and do so themselves - the only way to confirm would be to attempt something fishy. They're welcome to try it :)

• Like 1

Gotta let us know how it went.

Still waiting for this guy to get back to me... I have nothing to loose tbh. 2 accounts makes stuff like this interesting.. However AS 50 and rangers are a trick to find at times, and you can never have enough spares of them. In fairness.. if they need the gear my alt has, they suck major fkin ass...but I can not pass judgement yet as I have not made contact or spoken with them... we shall see!

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ooski

Are those then only places they spawn?

Negative bud.. They spawn in several locations. Ghillie Suits can be found in Residential/Civilian areas such as Castles or restaurants as well as at Helicopter Crash Sites. It has a 0.28% chance of spawning in Residential/Civilian areas and a 2.17% at Helicopter Crash Sites.

The trade went through with Reo without a hitch, so at the moment the trade is off the table. Thanks.

I agree, fast, without any problems. Trustworthy player. Thanks for rangefinder and have fun with the suit!

• Like 1