Sign in to follow this  
Rick Mcdick

UK Survivor looking for clan

Currently armed with a Lee Enfield rifle and a makarov. I have matches, hatchet, hunting knife, water bottles, map and watch. Pretty much self sufficient but kinda boring and lonely surviving alone. I'd like a team to play with. I'm 22 years old and I have a mic.

Steam name is qual2010

Message me on here or steam, EU clans only as I don't want to play on american servers where I'd have terrible ping.

Howdy, you should check us out at The BSB Network (www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're presently setting up our Day Z campaign so that its more organised and structured for all kinds of survivors, but we have a good number of players within our community and in-house clan. We're based i the UK with members from all over the world. We have no age/skill/time requirements or restrictions, all we ask is for fair play and common sense.

We use our TS3 server to communicate. If you are interested check out our website and join our TS server to get involved

details at www.bsbnetwork.com

Hey Rick,

You can check out http://cks-gaming.co.uk

We just started playing Day-Z with about 6 to 8 people and more joining. We're a big multi gaming community with alot of different games to play (BF3, CODMW3, WoW, LoL, Minecraft, GW2, SWTOR etc.) Our members are mostly from the UK and Europe. We got a few americans/canadians as well, but they dont play Day-Z.

Our TS info is on our website so feel free to join TS. If you decide you like us, you can apply on the website to become a part of our community :)

See you in Chernarus!

me too, usually in uk105

Well check us out at BSB Network - www.bsbnetwork.com

Howdy, you should check us out at The BSB Network (www.bsbnetwork.com)

We're presently setting up our Day Z campaign so that its more organised and structured for all kinds of survivors, but we have a good number of players within our community and in-house clan. We're based i the UK with members from all over the world. We have no age/skill/time requirements or restrictions, all we ask is for fair play and common sense.

We use our TS3 server to communicate. If you are interested check out our website and join our TS server to get involved

details at www.bsbnetwork.com

I may join tonight :)

rick im not ina clan m8 but i can pull players together so add my skype dekz09 if u dont wont any of that clan hassle