randalp@gmail.com

NL36 Veritas et Aequitas hosted by Vilayer.com

(Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) [uTC/GMT -3] 40 slots

Admins: Aequitas, Zyfer, Fitz, Hot Coffee

I created this thread to lure some more traffic to our Dayz server and hear any suggestions or comments from the community.

We have a near 24/7 admin presence.

Scheduled restarts have been temporarely disabled due to 1.7.2.5 not appreciating it much.

Unscheduled restarts will be announced 5 minutes prior to restart.

Edited by Randal

lets get some more regular players on here, we would like to fight non alt-f4's as ourselfs, kill us and you have struck gold, if you actually get away with it ;)

we are a RRT(Rapid Response Team)

Admin are online almost 24/7 as stated above and we hate ghosters and hackers and the above, we arent like other admins, we dont ban for silly reasons, we dont dupe but we do steal from duper's and destroy their camp.

Edited by Zyfer

We will join with a group of around 10 committed people, provided tents and vehicles save correctly. This means having the stuff in it from when you actually saved it. Also when you completely loot an enemy tent dry and take everything from it, that it's also really empty after next restart.

Can you confirm this?

Can I report Primey0 for ALT-F4ing to prevent me from looting him?

Or is that a known bug on your server; bodies disappearing into the ground?

Yes, please report these pussies, we dont want them on our server.

bodies do not dissapear, if it did he alt-f4'd and then we will get right on it.

when did this happen?

Edited by Zyfer

Bodies do not dissapear until after a long time or restart.

Sorry i killed you in Cherno Zambeezee :) i'll see if i can dig up a GUID on Primey0 i heard it happen.

Update:

Primey0 has been banned on our server for 7 days.

Edited by Randal

Good to hear Randal. And np, i shoot on sight as well ;)

Zambeezee i just ran into you at Zelenogorsk .... i shot you dead while i was being hit by zombies and broke my legs, you instantly disconneted after you got killed so now your body is gone. Care to explain why you did this? I know you had NVG's on and stuff... so a bit lame i cant loot you now.

Then your server is broke. I didn't alt-F4 if that's what your implying. I simply shut down the game after I got eaten by the zeds. I got killed due to the huge fps lags on your server. When I tried to shoot you the screen lagged like crazy. Then Zambies broke my leg and I peacefully bled out. I can give you GPS and NVG from our tents on our former server if you want them so bad and to prove I don't care about the loot.

Then your server is broke. I didn't alt-F4 if that's what your implying. I simply shut down the game after I got eaten by the zeds. I got killed due to the huge fps lags on your server. When I tried to shoot you the screen lagged like crazy. Then Zambies broke my leg and I peacefully bled out. I can give you GPS and NVG from our tents on our former server if you want them so bad and to prove I don't care about the loot.

Allright no worries, i think the game is just still a bit whack then when it comes to bodies.

Allright no worries, i think the game is just still a bit whack then when it comes to bodies.

And you've banned people for this?

- Anyways, I'm gonna try out the server I think, taking my squad with me, unless u keep doing stuff like this.

Guess so, might wanna reconsider primeyo ban then?

Cleared his ban.

Anyone is free to dispute their ban or report someone. The problem right now with DayZ is the metric shit ton of people that do ghost/disconnect let alone the people that hack.

For now i'm assuming bodies dissapearing is not related to disconnecting. So a combat logger/ghoster is someone that is still alive and disconnects while still in combat, and this IS banable.

Just today alone i have banned 5 players

Spartulla (b8981af65fca0f5fb0ff9f3596ea3c5a) - Combat logging (Verified by 3 people)

[u.I.W]Blade (a3dc81c51c7ddbde076b4e2d00b8b835) - Using AS50 TWS

[u.I.W] Oblong (63d508593adf73376ae83df20f071566) - Using AS50 TWS

[ExG] Rafzor (23890fee29587c005363d99b759f1f5c) - Using AS50 TWS

Ivan.A OyKB (f639222546c063a65f2428656bf3bf81) - Using AS50 TWS