Sign in to follow this  
Steelpoint

sg#500 vg dayz server: Hacker.

Server: sg#500(1.7.2.4/95417)[vet][gmt+8] multiplay :: vg dayz server

Time: Aprox 8:30 pm GMT+8

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After having a wild adventure involving stealing a helicopter parked near the beach, (I'm 95% sure that it was hacked in as it was fully repaired and fulled) and ending up stranded in the middle of nowhere I began to secure my self with provisions (The Helicopter was either stolen again or was despawned).

Skipping forward a while I was in the middle of the arduous task of repairing an ATV with only a Einfield and M1911, going back and fourth over the course of several hours between towns and the ATV. While I was hauling off the last bits of supplies to repair the ATV I noticed my Einfield had grown a scope. Upon further inspection I found that I was holding an AS50 with 6 magazines!

After securing my position on top of a nearby Forrest mountain I discovered that I was somehow carrying top tier high end gear, NVG, GPS, medical supplies, Ghillie suit, etc. Suddenly an unknown individual teleported in front of me, I calmly went prone and disconnected thinking this person was a hacker.

Upon rejoining the server about 5 minutes later I discovered that person was no longer at my location. However my mind went back to the ATV I had been slaving over for several hours and I rushed back up the mountain to inspect it's condition, barring the fact I had lost all my Jerry Cans and other supplies I had been carrying. I discover to my dismay that the ATV is gone (It had only an engine part left to repair), as well as a nearby tent and another broken down ATV.

Still shocked at the loss of several hours of work I was suddenly teleported to a farmhouse along with the entire server's population, very quickly gunfire breaks out and the kill feed starts rising dramatically, I was able to jump into a bush and hide there with my Ghilie suit while I attempted to abandon the server.

I was finally able to fumble my way to the disconnect button and was able to leave the server with my life intact.

Upon rejoining the same server several minutes later (wise decision?) I was back at the same location I was before the teleport incident, however I still have this person's inventory. I discover however that my new backpack is empty dispite my self knowing that it was full when I looked in it before hand.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TL:DR: A Hacker result's in my inventorie being swapped out with high end equipment, soon the entire server is teleported to a single location where the majority seem to have been killed in the ensuring gun fight.

Edited by Steelpoint

Sorry guys, there have been loads of hackers on the server recently, I'm admin of the server and was present during the time where the teleporting happened, sadly, during this time, the Rcon for the server hasn't yet been started up and we were unable to kick and ban the hackers off the server, the best thing i could do was restart the server and hope they wouldn't come back. We'll try our best to keep the server hacker free, PM me if you know the names of the hackers.

Cheers,

xFyre

• Like 2

I had problems with this server 3 times. Teleported to a massacre arena, disconnected several times by the server (maybe server down), and the last one was losing all my gear! Including my GPS, NV and L85A2 AWS!

I am not playing there anymore!