Bladez 0f Fury

Some simple suggestions

1) Guns! More and MORE guns!

Although I HATE AK's with a passion. It feels like there are no where near enough of them. I personally model and create 3d weapons (mainly for Fallout series and Skyrim/ES4) and I have way too many guns designed and all without a use as of now. I would personally like to see the G36 family (all including the MG36) Make it into game and the VSS and AS Val.

(If you would like to see some of my 3d models or my 2d gun designs then by all means ask and I will give you a link or post the pics.)

2) Ammo!

Don't you hate it when you have 5.56mm rounds but for some god awful reason, you can't take the bullets from the M16 and put them into your G36 mag? Me too! I would love to see you guys implement a script so that we can pick up rounds (Stacks up to 500-1000 per slot?) and all mags turn into "empty" mags until filled. Which filling should show a little animation and be REALISTIC and take time to fill each mag. This would add +1 to the realism which is why we are all here ;) Also (On a MAYBE note) Make it so pigs and 249's Mags can ONLY be filled with Linked ammo. (requires a bullet +1 link to make one linked round)

So summed up, Bullets take up a spot in inv. and mags take another. Bullets can only be inserted into correct mag, but makes it so rounds can be changed between mags.

3) Flashlight and batteries!

Already in game! Didn;t find them so I assumed they weren't in game.

4) New Gamemode!

Everyone knows of Evolution 2.0! But who has ever heard of Evolution Z!?! Basically the same as Evolution BUT you have to cap the towns and the Zombs will take them back, all while having to keep an eye out for the other players.

Sorry not Evolution but Domination 0_o

4.1) Markets!

For towns that are capped by players, a market will be set up (one building) You can purchase guns and ammo, with some form of currency or just being able to get what ever gun you want for free (as that would be a good place to find people and kill them) Gamble for a new gun? Obviously the merchant will only have common things and not alot. Maybe make it random. And IF not a building. maybe FO3 status with a walking Merch. (only one or two per server! Making them super hard to find)

5) Player Skins!

Have possibly a place in game or when you first pick, have it so you can go through all the Character skins that are in the game. Obviously, no ghillie but everything else is free to use :)

I had more but I can't remember ATM... 0_o I'll edit when I can.

No ghillie? Why not? Lots of players want it. I am one of them and I am not even a sniper.

Although I HATE AK's with a passion. It feels like there are no where near enough of them. I personally model and create 3d weapons (mainly for Fallout series and Skyrim/ES4) and I have way too many guns designed and all without a use as of now. I would personally like to see the G36 family (all including the MG36) Make it into game and the VSS and AS Val.

(If you would like to see some of my 3d models or my 2d gun designs then by all means ask and I will give you a link or post the pics.)

These guys that have no idea what arma is, and it's features, annoys me.

Do some research.

AS Vitorez and the full G36 series is natively presented on arma, with proper high grade ballistic tunning. Only thing needed to do is add two lines of code in the editor to allow them to spaw.

SYMBOLIC SAGE

Not to waste the whole topic tough, i repeat here, that i would like to see some features we have in fallout: braking down ammunition, adding and removing reddots and scopes on guns, and jamming. ALso, allow removing amunition from magazines and putting in new ones, would be interesting. Eventually having a separete entity for bullets could even give birth to a currency and an economy system in the game based on players changing equips by ammunition. (Kinda like Metro 2033)

These guys that have no idea what arma is' date=' and it's features, annoys me.

Do some research.

AS Vitorez and the full G36 series is natively presented on arma, with proper high grade ballistic tunning. Only thing needed to do is add two lines of code in the editor to allow them to spaw.

SYMBOLIC SAGE

Not to waste the whole topic tough, i repeat here, that i would like to see some features we have in fallout: braking down ammunition, adding and removing reddots and scopes on guns, and jamming. ALso, allow removing amunition from magazines and putting in new ones, would be interesting. Eventually having a separete entity for bullets could even give birth to a currency and an economy system in the game based on players changing equips by ammunition. (Kinda like Metro 2033)

[/quote']

Given I've been playing Arma II for 2 years now I fail to see how I am a noob... Good try though! :D (I know they are in the game thats why I want them added into the mod) BUT the AS val is NOT in the game. Just the VSS. And indeed it could make an Econ system.

No ghillie? Why not? Lots of players want it. I am one of them and I am not even a sniper.

Prone. Ghillie = No game. I would rather have all the skins from Arma II OA, PMC and Brit. All them BUT the ghillies. Ghillies will make you so easy to run away. It just wouldn't be fun. THEN kids would complain about how the zombies saw them but "zombies aren't smart enough" then everyone will want a ghillie suit to be a zombie proof suit. Ghillie = No in my mind.

I have already found a few flashlights

Game modes should not be implemented

More guns is good but not more spawned just variety.

Player skins maybe, but still it should be focused on the game not attire.

I have already found a few flashlights

Game modes should not be implemented

More guns is good but not more spawned just variety.

Player skins maybe' date=' but still it should be focused on the game not attire.

[/quote']

Yes I found the flashlights. I'll cross that out.

Why no game modes? It would only be a couple of servers AND the normal mode would still stay... The more the better.

Yes it would just be more of a variety.

Player skins are already being implemented next patch.

This has nothing to do with this forum but i am working on an FPS game myself and am always looking for great gun models, so Bladez of Fury if you would like to contact me my email is slimjim2417@gmail.com. I will attempt to make it worth your while if and when the game sells.

Are we saying no ghillies? Because there are ghillie suits in te game, just to make sure you guys know. I might just be misunderstanding.

I would LOVE to see magazines separate from bullets. Think about it. It would add some value bak to the clip-optional weapons like the Lee-Enfield, the revolver, the 1866, etc etc.

While these guys with the fancy M16s with ACOGs and grenade launchers have to scurry around reloading mags after every firefight, others could snicker and slip one bullet at a time into their Enfield's magazine, or slide a few rounds onto a stripper clip and call it a day.

And it would really encourage a damn fine economy. That was my problem with a Day Z bullet based economy, just like using gold ingots in Minecraft: it's so deflated that you sometimes can't even split your lowest level of currency to suit the transaction. Perhaps 2 round slug and pellet for a can of beans or whatever, but still. There aren't a lot of things here that would be worth a whole magazine of 5.45 rounds, in my opinion.

This has nothing to do with this forum but i am working on an FPS game myself and am always looking for great gun models' date=' so Bladez of Fury if you would like to contact me my email is slimjim2417@gmail.com. I will attempt to make it worth your while if and when the game sells.

[/quote']

HOLY NECROPOST. Send me a PM on here about what the game is about and what style of guns you are looking for. I'll see if I can be of use.