Sign in to follow this  
Daaaaannn

Hacker - Seattle 61

Server Name: Seattle 61

Server time at occurance: 9:30 am (approx)

Our time (we're playing from Australia, GMT +10): 10:00 pm (approx)

Character name: mirc (I believe it may be the server admin)

Description: My friend and I were investigating an island off Krutoy Cap which we had previously seen a screenshot of hosting a helicopter spawn (whether or not this is the case, we can't confirm). As my friend was preparing for the swim over we caught sight of a player attempting to get into position to snipe us from the nearby hills. We killed him (he had a coyote pack, NV, rangefinders, as50 and Mod0) and after looting the body (his name was mirc) my friend swam over while I minded the car.

He had just reached the shore when I spotted a player running down the hill toward him. I alerted him to the danger and he opened fire with his pistol while I took fire from an as50 and attempted to counter-snipe. My friend got the kill and went to investigate the body, same gear and same name - mirc. Presumably he spawned, scripted in his weapons and teleported to the island to try and ambush us. Shortly after a message was posted on Global reading something along the lines of "Pat and Baaaaaan (he misspelled my name), leave the server" (this should be in the logs).

We complied pretty quickly (we were well and truly spooked by this stage) so that's all we know. Unfortunately neither of us have recording software so we couldn't document this any better than I have. So yeah, whether you can do anything or not without more substantial evidence I don't know, but figured I should report it anyway. Servers abusing their rights really pisses me off.

Thanks!

• Like 1