Sign in to follow this  
hq397

Random gear glitch

So I was walking around the forest near the fire station in Elektro and I lay down to check the in- game leaderboard score thing so anyway as soon as I get out of the leaderboard I get all this random loot like an as50, gps, ammo for the as50, night vision goggles and a coyote backpack. I was pretty annoyed by this because hacks and cheats ruin the game and I was doing fine without all that stuff I had heaps of equipment and I was kicking ass with my AkM.

I'm not sure if it was an admin that gave me the stuff or it was some kind of reward for killing like 8 people, but this is a pretty weird thing to happen.

So I was walking around the forest near the fire station in Elektro and I lay down to check the in- game leaderboard score thing so anyway as soon as I get out of the leaderboard I get all this random loot like an as50, gps, ammo for the as50, night vision goggles and a coyote backpack. I was pretty annoyed by this because hacks and cheats ruin the game and I was doing fine without all that stuff I had heaps of equipment and I was kicking ass with my AkM.

I'm not sure if it was an admin that gave me the stuff or it was some kind of reward for killing like 8 people, but this is a pretty weird thing to happen.

Actually Admin arnt able to do this , probally a hacker done this

Edit: Its no problem if you stay with this equiptment if you didnt cheatet it yourself.

Edited by Paddy0610

My buddy found a shotgun, which disappeared shortly after.

He said anything he tried to put into his backpack would just vaporize itself..