Sign in to follow this  
p0P

Starting weapons

I find zombies chasing you for 30 mins to be pretty intense without a weapon...why not make branches on the ground that are grabable and very destructable maybe 3 swings and they are broken ? i think that would be a pretty neat way to interact with the environment ...or course ive played this game what like 30 mins and i have no clue if you can do that already or not!!. plus you wouldnt feel completly helpless and in realife you would probably do the same thing :D

makes the game more challenging to start with no weapons, and it makes you stealth a little more, so you dont just run through a city(even though most people run anyway through cities :P) but, there should definately not be starter weapons, we already had that, and it was taken out for a reason.

well i mean i do like the idea of the no weapons thing...i just cant find any friendlies im not sure what exactly im supose to do or what to look for and if i found a branch on the ground i at least would feel a little safer in case a lone zombie comes chasing me not saying you start off using this weapon you have to still find it just it would be easier to find then say a gun

Zombies aren't TOO dificult to lose. Just gotta get behind trees/bushes and run like a bat outta hell.

Climbing up steep hills usually helps as well.

Any major city has an abundance of weapons, perhaps I'd like to see an increase in weapons in some of the smaller towns though.