Sign in to follow this  
gfl666

Most Servers are gone

Hello,

i have a problem to find my favorite servers after Patch 1.7.2.4, befor this patch i found like 100 server from all nations (ping max 80 servers). Now i only find like 17 with allmost no players , allmost all DE servers are gone like DE1-5 or DE 88 , i only have now some UK and FR servers with no players to choose.....So my question is , do i need to update something or is this normal ? because i have this problem when i installed 1.7.2.4 . I am playing with 1.62.95248.

Thank you

i updated it to ARMA2_OA_Build_95417 , now i see ZERO servers , i will patch back....

I think most are on BETA

95389 atm.

Edited by Hakultair

I think too ,

95417 was unstable , and causing a lot of crash to my two servers , and for the client their was more and more artefacts...

so I have rollback to 95389 and it seems to be ok now.

I updated 95389 and 95310 but they show me zero servers, only 95248 seems to work for me.....i dont understand why.

I think it's a gamespy issue. At least thats what the folks at vilayer told me since I rent a server with them. People had a lot of trouble from time to time finding my server on six launcher, but people running DayZCommander always have it show up just fine. I suggest trying dayzcommander if you haven't.

Hey it worked , now i see them all with dayzcommander , it`s realy great software , 1000 better than the six updater , ty dude