Sign in to follow this  
H1t0w3r

Cammo clothing - Causing loot to disappear?

Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been asked...

A friend and I both found cammo clothing after the latest patch 1.7.2.4. Everytime my friend joins the server now, all of his gear has disappeared, alice pack too if he has one (reverts back to small coyote pack). Is this a known issue with the cammo gear in the latest patch??

Just curious, I drop all my gear in my tent just to be safe.

I have yet to log back in but when i found some about an hour ago i lost my alice pack while putting it on... hope it doesnt glitch on spawn cos i threw my civvy stuff away!

Found my first Ghillie suit today, put it on and my alice pack was gone along with 2/3 of the loot in it (The other 1/3 in the scout backpack i had mysteriously acquired) and when i found another one, put a m4a1 with a clip of ammo in it , and logged off and came back on i spawned on the beach with nothing and have to start over. sucks ass.

I'm running 7.5 and can confirm this just happened to me. Found Camo clothin in Vybor and as I was leaving town noticed something was off. My full Alice was replaced with an empty coyote. I thought maybe I must have accidentally dropped it or swapped it, but it was only after searching two buildings and I'm 99% sure I didn't come across any packs. Bummer!