lukeyu2005

Idea for bringing back the bandits system and make it work

The main problem the bandit system didn't work because you could be come a bandit when you kill in self defence.

Well that's because self defence and murder wasn't defined very well back then.

The definition of a murder is when you kill someone that is not a bandit.

The definition of a bandit is someone that has murdered before.

You can have a temporary bandit ie someone that has fired in your direction. Ie his shot has landed somewhere in a 3m radius circle around you.

He is temporary because accidents happen all the time.

But he turns back to a survivor after a while assuming he has no murders.

The current bandit kill system kinda works.

Ie only murders lowers your humanity.

Currently (as far as i know) you need to be shot in order to make returning fire count as bandit kill.

Which if he has a Lee enfeild (i have had rumours that the nerfing has been reverted) you don't get a second chance.

Hence my 3m radius circle idea comes in.

I was thinking for a temporary bandit he can maybe get a yellow bandanna or something. So i know who shot me. So i don't kill the wrong guy.

And maybe someone with 1 or maybe 2 kills gets a red bandanna. Anymore than that and he gets the KSK skin.

Thoughts and opinions?

I think there should a few more features which show's you're a bandit.

Great idea I hope rocket see's this and considers it..

Edited by Jrae

I think there should a few more features which show's you're a bandit.

Rocket says he dont want to show up bandits. But in my Opionion it should be the choice of the Bandit himself.

So if a Player reaches the Kills to be an "Bandit" he should get like an Popup like the "male/female" thing where he can choose "be a Bandit (getting a Custom skin at his point) or "stay as Survivor". So ff the Person likes to be an Bandit at all he would be good with the Skin, if he dont want to get it he dont need to.

It would be balanced , becouse everybody could decide on his own. Maybe at an Option to remove skin after death.

Edited by Paddy0610

An active choice of being a bandit/survivor would cause most of bandit-minded people to choose the survivor(-skin) to betray/kill/disguise more easy.

And you have the side effect of a differentation into two teams, which would lead to less survival experience and more fps action.

This option wouldn't work in my opinion.

Why do we have to make a difference between bandits and survivors?

I think a murder is a murder.

It doesn't matter if the person you just killed (in an act of self defence or cold blooded) was a survivor or bandit. You killed a person and you have to live with it.

I agree with you @namdam , but i think there will be Bandits mostly Groups who like to show how they are going , for these guys its a good Suggestion. Would also benefit the "friendlys" so they see the evil one.

At all no difference is needet , but if you do one then free on choice.