Sign in to follow this  
(AOW)n4zRuDiN

L85A2 AWS + AS50

I have theese two weapons, It's quite the setup I might add.

As title says, please discuss.

Please discuss two weapons? .. huh?

Ever had that setup or with a similar sniper?

You have no opinion on it?

Best setup for solo-sniping. (Especially with a range-finder)

Worst setup for close-quarter combat, imo. (Works okish on servers with cross-hairs enabled)

Edited by Volrath

Best setup for solo-sniping.

Worst setup for close-quarter combat, imo.

Yeah close-quarters would be a bitch since you have to zoom to aim, unless the server runs 3D and you know where to aim, but yea.

Ok to start a dicussion i will say . YES!

+1

its the best weapon composition for a squad of two

if you know how to use them that is :P

I have theese two weapons, It's quite the setup I might add.

As title says, please discuss.

L85aw is pretty nice but i only take it at Nightime, so when its dark i prefer the DMR due to his abbilty with Nightvison.

Scouting and close fights with Therma L85AW . When spotting targets further ill get my NVG on and Snipe with DMR.

• Like 1

Best setup for solo-sniping. (Especially with a range-finder)

Worst setup for close-quarter combat, imo. (Works okish on servers with cross-hairs enabled)

You don't need range finders if you can do the math.

Back to topic: This weapons are the most powerfull weapons in the game. The Sniper Rifle kills everything with one shot and has the strongest scope ingame. The L85a2 hat not only night vision but also thermal vision. Even if some players said it doesn't has thermal vision... this is wrong. A friend of mine found one on saturday. Just push "N"-Key a few time in sniper mode an switch between night vision and thermal vision.

So... you can spot everything - even if it's a mile away, sitting behind a bush(even vehicles). And you can shoot everything, since the AS50 has the biggest scope, the biggest range and the biggest damage ig.

L85aw is pretty nice but i only take it at Nightime, so when its dark i prefer the DMR due to his abbilty with Nightvison.

Scouting and close fights with Therma L85AW . When spotting targets further ill get my NVG on and Snipe with DMR.

Dammit, I have yet to find one of those damn NVG's, my buddies keeps looting em off corpses, yet I never find one, but NVG's with DMR sounds pretty neat to, kinda get rid of the weapon switching.

L85A2 + SVD Camo + ghillie = win nuff said.

And M4A1 CCO SD as CQB

That SVD's is very nice with the ghillie I must add, to bad you can't zero in the SVD, gotta know your way around the scope if you wanna compensate out the other rifles.

I watched a video on youtube the other day, there was this guy with ghillie suit on the airfield just killing people around the southern barracks with the M4A1 CCO SD, kept shooting em 1 by 1 and moving around in the grass xD

Edited by n4zRuDiN

Dammit, I have yet to find one of those damn NVG's, my buddies keeps looting em off corpses, yet I never find one, but NVG's with DMR sounds pretty neat to, kinda get rid of the weapon switching.

My day combiantions is an AS50 with an MK48 MOD 0 since im pretty good at spotting ppl. So no need of the Thermal vision.

My day combiantions is an AS50 with an MK48 MOD 0 since im pretty good at spotting ppl. So no need of the Thermal vision.

Good for you that they don't have weight in this mod lol, pretty neat setup tho, when your not sniping em you can shake em pretty good with that LMG, damn it shoots fast.

Edited by n4zRuDiN

Good for you that they don't have weight in this mod lol, pretty neat setup tho, when your not sniping em you can shake em pretty good with that LMG, damn it shoots fast.

Its doing its job on the hords of Zombies due the Sounds of Sniper too :D

Y with weight i would be so damn slow. The MK48 mod 0 is the sniper rifle under the LMG´s its shoots very good at distance too.

Edited by Paddy0610

Its doing its job on the hords of Zombies due the Sounds of Sniper too :D

Haha yea, having those 100rnd's cap makes you quite trigger happy xD

same as me.

i use LA85 with termo to scan...expecially @ nite. once i find someone i switch to DMR and NVgoogles....

LA85 is also helpfull if you are looking for some meat....

talking about LA85 i think is not so accurate .... his most advantage is the thermo...

AS50 is good againt vehicles.. but @ nite you can see anithing unless you launch a flare... but in this case you are loosing your advantege...

be snake man....

That SVD's is very nice with the ghillie I must add, to bad you can't zero in the SVD, gotta know your way around the scope if you wanna compensate out the other rifles.

I watched a video on youtube the other day, there was this guy with ghillie suit on the airfield just killing people around the southern barracks with the M4A1 CCO SD, kept shooting em 1 by 1 and moving around in the grass xD

Yeah its awesome, and the scope on the SVD is easy to adjust to. Much faster than switching to the rangefinder.