Sign in to follow this  
iisaperson

Computer Help

Hey im really not good with computers and i really need some help. My current laptop is really bad and cant play Arma at all and i was thinking about getting a new computer and i was wondering if this one i found online is good enough to play DayZ

Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1.5TB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 6750, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I have around thesame specs and it runs on very high settings without any problem

Have fun :)

Thank You :)

Hey im really not good with computers and i really need some help. My current laptop is really bad and cant play Arma at all and i was thinking about getting a new computer and i was wondering if this one i found online is good enough to play DayZ

Gateway FX6860-UR20P Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1.5TB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 6750, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

That computer could run DayZ three times with no problems. :) I have the same CPU but the 6990, which is a little better than yours.

• Like 1

Thats a good computer, thought, the 2600 (Not K) is not bad but the one with the (K) is better.... the 2600K on the other hand, is really easy to overclock... But this is a good PC, you should buy that :)

Edited by Wolfcock
  • Like 1

how much is the computer? and where are you buying it from. Just curious

Was it custom build or is it made by a Leading brand?

It was made by Gateway and sorry i haven't yet bought it so i cant tell you much lol.