PandaBeard

US 244 Dallas broken leg/tele hackers

* Server this happened on.

Us 244 Dallas

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

hmm not sure what time in game was daylight out. its 5:30am here

* What happened during the incident.

hackers broke peoples legs and then teleported them to a location where i think i heard miniguns going off? lotta people died i've had this before and i left the game.(yeah its bannable for aborting in a firefight but i think the rules are a tad different when it comes to hackers, if not then this game needs better hacker protection)

*VIDEO*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eiMg9Vu8CA

for some reason i joined back still had a broken leg but was back where i was before the teleport? lost all my gear all the same though

*EDIT*

Forgot to add that me and my squad had issues with the admin on this server. warns me fore leaving the game next to members of COOL whatever. but the entire time we engage them they are aborting and ghosting? someone clear this for me if you are apart of this group? i dont have video up because i wasn't up close to the fighting but more or less providing overwatch

Edited by PandaBeard

It was at least 2 guys. after the porting fun i spawned by balota and while running thru the field west of the airfield one of them was just suddenly in front of me acting hard and telling me to put my weapon down. i told him to screw off and he started shooting at me so i turned around and saw his friend appear(port) right next to him so i put a slug in the first guys head clear as dayto which he replys with a spray of gun fire from a weapon i have not heard in DayZ to which i died with -77000 hp. After i repawned i was running for a minute or 2 when my screen glitched for a second like i was being portted and then i (along with everyone else in the server) had ghillie suits on and 15 seconds later we were all ported again to the starting area but this time like 50 feet in the air. this started around 5:30am eastern

• Like 1

yeah crap was crazy when i ported i heard a loud machine gun and i logged -.- i could careless about all my gear except for the range finder >.<

Edited by PandaBeard

I was on that server during the time when everyone was getting teleported. The hackers were repeatedly teleporting and killing everyone. I stayed in for fun. After a while he started swimming in the air yelling at everyone. I was too lazy to post this earlier.