So the respawn option has been deactivated, I realize this eases the strain on the hive cool but how does one commit suicide? The massive amount of time wasted finding friends who are new is annoying.

So the respawn option has been deactivated, I realize this eases the strain on the hive cool but how does one commit suicide? The massive amount of time wasted finding friends who are new is annoying.

Either starve or join a populated server and hope to be shot.

Wasted 2 hours Friday waiting for mate to spawn in kamenka to meet up. I am in elektro OK run around and die, 10 min later iam in Cherno OK run around and die, so on for along time.

The sooner rocket implements spawn choices the better

Not the most fun way to introduce a newbie to a great game

• Like 1

Suicide is already in. Me and my friend where infected and couldn't find any antibiotics. So we did a double suicide by jumping off the top of the construction site in cherno. It was actually pretty sad moment :(

I don't see how it eases any strain. Most of my group still kills themselves off just as many times, you just need to find the closest zombie and let him nom on you, or jump off a building. I'm sure most people are doing exactly this, so you're getting the same # of respawns as before.

Step 1: Tell your friend to learn to read and look down/left at the same time.

Step 2; ???

Step 3: Beans!

Step2: Teach yourself left from right.

• Like 1

Jump off a cliff or go to Elektro hospital and get on the roof and just wait a min to be shot.

I don't see how it eases any strain. Most of my group still kills themselves off just as many times, you just need to find the closest zombie and let him nom on you, or jump off a building. I'm sure most people are doing exactly this, so you're getting the same # of respawns as before.

Exactly respawn or waste time+respawn. Makes no sense. Let's frustrate the user base more by removing respawn.

We decided he should run from kamarovo I think it took 30more minutes.

Exactly respawn or waste time+respawn. Makes no sense. Let's frustrate the user base more by removing respawn.

and it is exactly that time you need to spend before a respawn that makes the avg load from respawning drop right off.

really doesn't take that long to meet up most of the time. stop bitching about something that was done to improve server performance.

Edited by Dankine

Maybe players abusing the system should have thier time wasted?

• Like 1

Wasted 2 hours Friday waiting for mate to spawn in kamenka to meet up. I am in elektro OK run around and die, 10 min later iam in Cherno OK run around and die, so on for along time.

You are funny. Instead of running for 30 minutes you are respawning for 120 minutes. :D

Very considerate mechanic to save time. Go ahead!

I know, its so stupid now, I keep re-spawning in the very south west, have to run for 20 minutes just to die.

When i finally did get to somewhere, I got a broken leg from glitchy doors and ladders, and was completely screwed.

You're supposed to look at why people are wanting to respawn all the time, not just stop it.

Edited by Jeff B

Step 1: Collect Underpants

Step 2: .....

Step 3: Profit!