Sign in to follow this  
baconforce

How long have you held down a town for?

A few days ago, me and a friend held down Elektro from the building behind the hospital (we call it the school) where you can see all 3 fire stations in the town, the hospital and the church for about 4 hours. I racked up 11 murders and 2 bandit kills sniping, and he gathered about 4 murders and 2 bandit kills scavenging for equipment. I was using the CZ (this was before high powered rifles made zombies swarm you) and was literally on fire with my shots. Nothing like proclaiming a town as yours with a bullet.

Anybody done better? (big towns only obv)

3 fire staions...

skeptical-hippo-1.jpg

Edited by RayPugh

3 fire staions...

skeptical-hippo-1.jpg

There's the one entering the town from the north, (with the big smokestack tower you can climb), the one directly behind the school, and the one further east into Elektro's suburbs :) You can see all 3 of them quite clearly, though you can get sniped pretty easily from Dobry

There's the one entering the town from the north, (with the big smokestack tower you can climb), the one directly behind the school, and the one further east into Elektro's suburbs :) You can see all 3 of them quite clearly, though you can get sniped pretty easily from Dobry

Please show me the third one: http://dayzdb.com/map#6.104.131

Not sure of exact hours, but it was from early evening, all night until early morning.

Our reasoning was a little different however. We were locking it down to HELP people, not kill them.

Edited by sh1f

6hours group of 4 with AS50s had to server jump to high pop servers cause we just make it go to low pop quickly, Sillynoobs hiding on the hospital roof = death.