Sign in to follow this  
sniper007

Possible hacker on US 1182

Server this happened on. - US 1182

Time that it happened including your timezone.- 1:30am (Mountain Time)

What happened during the incident. - Me (Jebus) and my friend (Matheson) shot a possible hacker many times who was called "|WK4B| Ozzy" (without quotations). I shot the hacker with my M4A1 and almost unloaded an entire clip to the hacker and my friend also shot him many times with his M1911 pistol at the same time, but the hacker did not die and instead shot us both with his pistol and we both died instead. Please look into this further.

I am admin of 1182, if any staff want to check logs just pm me.

As to the player Ozzy, one of my clanmates did run across him.

My clanmate proceeded to chase and kill him with a hatchet

• Like 1

I'm a member of the clan that runs that server, and i'm in vent with out admin/server admin, well look into it but we need more proof then "hay he did this" rockets rules not ours. On a side not i did just hatchet that guy to death just before that so he may be raging...i wish i had fraps going it was hilarious. It may also have been something as simple as a desync issue.

Edited by wiz555

I am admin of 1182, if any staff want to check logs just pm me.

As to the player Ozzy, one of my clanmates did run across him.

My clanmate proceeded to chase and kill him with a hatchet

you beat me to it by a min devil errrr.

Hey whoever is sniping that chopper in the open field lets work together hit me up on steam

you beat me to it by a min devil errrr.

im wk4b ozzy and no i was not hacking, i got invincibility there for a while... my debug monitor was gone and i wouldn't die... axe murder was really really funny and i enjoyed the laughs.. :) the not dying happened to me twice in my time playing dayz, but later i just keel over dead out of nowhere any questions just mssg me thanks

I also encountered a hacker in the Airbase way up north. I was in a building with superior cover and elevation as he walks up the stairs i get 2 headshots in he begins to sprint at me, I have an aks kobra 2 headshots is a kill or at least knocked out, he sprints at me i unload full auto 5 body shots and 2 more head shots and then he post up near the door so i press e to lean out get at least 10 more shots on him popping in and out of the door i go down to his fucking double barrel shotgun and he comes in and finishes me. On server us 1211 stupidest shit.