Sign in to follow this  
rmnesbitt@gmail.com

Friendly Fire Feature? What Just Happened????

I was tooling around on my favorite server today when someone spawned in right on top of me. Without thinking I turned and shot an entire AKM mag into him. He died clearly. The part that is confusing is the fact that the server said this "newt0n killed xxxx (friendly fire)". I was not awarded a murder. What is this? I have NEVER seen this before ever.

I am not complaining that I did not get a kill or whatever. it is not a big deal. I just want to know what caused this as I have never seen this before

I was tooling around on my favorite server today when someone spawned in right on top of me. Without thinking I turned and shot an entire AKM mag into him. He died clearly. The part that is confusing is the fact that the server said this "newt0n killed xxxx (friendly fire)". I was not awarded a murder. What is this? I have NEVER seen this before ever.

I am not complaining that I did not get a kill or whatever. it is not a big deal. I just want to know what caused this as I have never seen this before

Its says Friendly Fire when the one you kill still in the "setup completet please wait" screens is. So he wasnt full ingame he was still at his loading screen.

Iv sent his happen quite often, are you sure its just a bug? I figured it had soothing to do with the amount of time you spend with a player.

I reckon it should have that text, but add onto the murder counter. It'd be nice to watch a Bandit/Murderer slowly rise in the ranks, and then see (if it happens) a savior put them down.

• Like 1

I think the servers should post who killed who and maybe put ( ) around the number or murders that person had like this

newt0n (4) killed Lennsik (42)

The server would know I slaughtered a bandit lol

• Like 1

i also got a friendly fire kill but he was running and i spent no time with him either, wonder if its just a bug or something

you can also get this if you respawn while still waiting for char to create.

Not that you can do that anymore.