Since I died yesterday and logged back in today, I keep spawning at random locations all over the map(ontop of mountains, air towers, hangars beach, middle in cherno), usually low blood and hurt, bleeding. The bandit icon shows me as a bandit.

No matter what server I join or how many times I try respawning it keeps doing this.

Never had this before.

Oh and info:

Arma 2 and Arma 2 Arrowhead combined on Greenmangaming(worked fine before)

Win 7 x64 bit.

Arma 2 beta patch, previous one and latest tested(updated after the issues).

Steady connection

I'm spawning dead for over an hour of trying. I respawn with 600 blood with an hour glass, I die, I disconnect and it repeats. When it doesn't repeat, I respawn with 10k ish blood and have a 5 minute hour glass in the middle of no where.

I'm having the same spawn issue as you Driftingjoint and it all started about and hour ago for me.

I'm using the steam verison and on win 7 64nit can anyone help

I'm having the same spawn issue as you Driftingjoint and it all started about and hour ago for me.

I'm using the steam verison and on win 7 64nit can anyone help

Also steam version, win 7 64 bit. It's so frustrating that I'm spawning in "wilderness" with 5 minutes hour glass, 50 temperature, 3000 blood and no ammo. No matter what I do, I just can't get a clean respawn.

Date/Time:

21:00 BST

What happened:

I died but when I respawned, instead of being back to full blood etc, I only had like 1500 and a temp of 70. Screen was shaking and blurry. I hobbled around until i attracted the attention of some zombies and let them kill me again. Respawned again and same thing happens again - I spawn with around 1500 blood, screen blurry. It says at the top that I have killed 56 zombies with 34 headshots - which is nonsense. Keep spawning around the same area too, and have a full inventory of items each time i respawn, despite eating beans and using bandages and stuff before i die. it's just my blood and temp (70) that are low. keeps happening - have tried switching servers, closing game and logging in/out, nothing works.

Where you were:

Elektro

What you were doing:

On my way to try and meet up with friends

*Current installed version:

when I respawn I have a new bag with ammo and food but I have very low blood even if i use meds in my bag I'll end up bleeding to death.

Same exact thing is happening to me, and has been for the past 2 hours. It's almost as if the central database is corrupting newly spawned characters with othere people's data.

Here's what I posted in a different thread;

Replying to this thread with a similar experience (mods prefer deleting my threads over acknowledging the bug)

Spawning in random locations after dying or joining' date=' with random temperature/blood/hunger/hydration. Not spawning in normal spawn locations, rather in the middle of towns/guard towers. 90% of the time I spawn in hourglass mode, and I can't even use the ESC key. [b'](Seriously, get rid of this shitty system)

I hopped servers 3 times, killed myself 20-odd times, got some other people to shoot me just to be sure. It looks like the database is fucking up.

yes got the same i only spawn on identical same spot evry time and I can even see my old corpse laying around

"It's almost as if the central database is corrupting newly spawned characters with other people's data."

That would explain why it says I've killed 56 zombies every time I respawn. Sounds like some guy somewhere had 1500 blood or whatever when he logged off, and now everytime I respawn I get his character.

I got the hourglass thing a few times also.

I can confirm this. I had a "fresh" character spawning with 10852,68 blood and 27 zombie kills on the counter. something is wrong!

I had been playing for a while, collecting stuff like flashlight, matches, wood, beans to get my health back up, had a decent weapon etc.. and then the server crashed. Upon reconnecting I had nothing left, standard equipment, and yet another value in the kills and blood segment.

I had a full kit and i logged out. When i logged in i had 4700 health and like 2 stock pistol clips. I've died a few times seeing how it keeps spawning me on zombies and my latest respawn spawned me with 200 health while bleeding. Game is unplayable.

Same, this is happening to me at the moment as well. Quite frustrating but i'm sure it'll fix soon.

I had this same exact issue. I tried scrambling my IP, changed profiles multiple times, respawned roughly about 15 times, and on top of it i dove off of a building about 7 times to see what would happen. A few people in other servers are complaining about this as well.

I got the same guys. Must be a global thing.

I am now a bandit spawning with 600 blood in the middle of airfields and stores with loads of loot.

I'm having similar problems.

I'm spawning and the game tells me I've killed several zombies and players..

I have NEVER shot a player, and the game says I've killed some!

Dito, I am spawning at random locations with random kills and random kit

Just got the same problem too, been playing fine all day (bought Arma2 this morning to play Day Z) and now all of a sudden, whenever I spawn, I have barely any blood and am near death, every time, no matter what server I join. And my debug menu shows kill figures like 61 headshots, 5 players killed, 100 zombies etc, the most I've killed today is 12 zombies with 5 headshots lol.

Using the Arma 2 combined ops from Amazon on Windows 7 64bit

Really, really want to know what to do because it's night time now and I want to experience the terror!

Any help greatly appreciated.

ok now i kept the same kills and looks like i spawned at the place i was yesterday

I thought I was the only person.

Logged in today and died.... Great! :dodgy:

Once I respawn, I had low blood with 85 kills, 15 heatshots & 6 murders. Try to respawn again and I have the same problem. However, I had different stats and in a different location but I was always a bandit even tho I'am starting a fresh character.

I have the same issue, Hopefully they fix it soon.