Sign in to follow this  
DayzBandito

Hmmmm well shit.

so me and my bandit buddies spend a few hours finding all the parts to fix a helicopter wich still leaks fuel by the way. we have all parts green after about 40 mins of fun flying we make our way to elektro then instantly we explode over elektro about 200 feet above the ground and continue to recive as50 sniper fire till we are all dead. did a as50 really 1 shot the chopper? cause that shit strieght exploded.

I know that the AS50 can instantly destroy the engine, main rotor or tail rotor by a single shot. Never seen, or heard of, a single shot destruction of the whole thing...

However, keep in mind that lag, desync and other engine issues might have caused some delay and actually several AS50 rounds hitted your chopper before you could notice it.

I've seen it before in ArmA2, even with SP!

we have all parts green after about 40 mins of fun flying we make our way to elektro then instantly we explode over elektro about 200 feet above the ground and continue to recive as50 sniper fire till we are all dead.

Well then there's your problem 200 Feet off the ground. You do realise the AS50 has an effective range of 1.2km? and helo's are not tanks they are easy to take out with any 50.cal just takes longer with M107 rounds.

Op and his team got owned flying low looking for n00bs to kill in electro. Can't say I feel sorry for you infact you got what you deserved. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Trying to shoot up noobs in elektro with a chopper? Sad that the explosion did't kill you all immediately. Then you wouldn't have had a chance to escape.

• Like 1

Well then there's your problem 200 Feet off the ground. You do realise the AS50 has an effective range of 1.2km? and helo's are not tanks they are easy to take out with any 50.cal just takes longer with M107 rounds.

Op and his team got owned flying low looking for n00bs to kill in electro. Can't say I feel sorry for you infact you got what you deserved. :thumbsup:

AS50 has effective range of 1.6 km even worse :P