Radlad

First axe murder

First post here...

Started playing two days ago, died many times not knowing what the hell i was doing.

earlier today i found a man in a barn with a hand gun, i took out my hatcet and sprinted at him.

As I began to chop, he turns around runs past me and up the stairs. Confused, I chase him up the stairs and after he passes out, continue chopping to ensure death.

Checked the gear, allis pack (nice i still had noob pack) and a makarov with NO AMMO... saw another corpse nearby, believe he may have been waiting for a friend to return.

a minute or two later a player runs by the barn with many zombies in tow. I watch as he gets eaten alive.

Was my first murder, after getting shot at and sniped many times in the last few days... it felt good.

High time to become a bandit i believe.

• Like 2

The first semi decent character I ever had I was killed by an axe murderer. Props to that guy. I was in the middle of a wide open field bandaging up after fighting off some zombies. Somehow even though I had a 360 degree view of my surroundings this guy still managed to sneak up on me. First swing missing and I turn around ready to absolutely blow him away and the second shot gets me. I died instantly and that guy had moved up in the world to an m16.

So you're a noob who kills out of frustration. Good luck being a bandit sir, you're not gonna last long.

just starting out man, of course im not gonna last long at this point :P. especially with everyone i run into kos'ing.

Try finding some friends and move up north. Avoid the coast as much as possible. For instance, I only enter Cherno for the medical supplies on 64.126. Then I'm out again. Big citys equals camping sniper bandits.

bout 30 mins ago after taking a break i logged into another server, spawned infront of a guy and got blasted before i knew what hit me lol.....

good bye m16a4 w/ acog

edit: thanks for the tip, that's pretty much what i was planing on doing.

Edited by Radlad

Np, but remember, hatcheting everyone you see isnt the best way to make friends :)

Nice 1st Axe Murders time:

My first hatchet murder was some dude prone in cherno next to the church. He has a winchester out that and was pointing towards me. Being a fresh spawn with nothing to lose I ran up to him and started hacking only to be greeted with the sound of an empty gun.

After I murdered him I checked his loot and he had a revolver with 5 mags ... don't know why he had the damn winchester with no ammo out.

My first Axe Murder was one of legends...

So this story starts out when I died... the heart was still racing from the battle earlier. Where I spawn outside of elektro and see an axe directly in front of me...

From that moment on I say to myself "it's on" I ran into elektro like a crazed viking... but something was wrong in all the loot spots its like there was someone looting ahead of me. Needless to say I was getting angry. It's now getting dark and this isn't helping, until I hear gunshots in the distance. North of the station on the hill apparently there was a firefight. So I'm sneaking up the hill and out of nowhere I see at the top of the hill a campfire.

I break neck sprint towards my prey... he's facing away from elektro (and me) trying to get onto the fire to cook... he finishes cooking to see me standing on top of him. Now this is back when you needed to slap a guy a couple times before he got the clue to die. He had enough time to bring up his m4 fire 3 shots till it clicked because he didn't reload after his first fight to him being passed out in the dirt.

Just as I'm about to square the final blow I say in Direct com "Shhh... Only Dreams Now"

This was my first and only hatchet kill... but Damn I don't think I'll have another like it.

Cheers

TL;DR I killed a guy in awesome fashion.

when our squad was really new we raided stary with about 6 people. one of us got sniped in the tents so 4 ran to the big warehouse and i headed for the hills to try to spot the sniper. it was in the middle of the night so nobody could really see and all of a sudden this dude with an axe starts chopping his way trhough my teammates in the warehouse. he killed 2 people before someone spotted him and gunned him down. we were just dying laughing. he had snuck up the stairs on the south side of the building - stairs that none of us new existed yet at the time.

hacheters are ftw.