Sign in to follow this  
dinshin

Spawn with 1000-2000-3000 blood

Hello,

I spawn with 1000-2000-3000 blood and painkillers can't fix anything.

I've loose my save.

Can somone do something for me ? Help plz

Actually, getting shot might fix your blood problem.

Thread belongs in the bug section.

But lots of people are saying that

If i try to "suicide" myself, i respawn on the same place with exactly the same amount of blood :s

If i try to "suicide" myself' date=' i respawn on the same place with exactly the same amount of blood :s

[/quote']

Ohhhh I see now.

Yeah this needs to be in the bugs section buddy.

Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying.

Guys' date=' you're breaking my balls here.

"yeah, same here" doesn't help :) What you need to do, is to send your arma2OA.RPT file along with your profile name/id and the server you were on to dayzdevteam@gmail.com

I can't reproduce this, I connected to 10 different servers and killed my character and had no issue - so I cant do anything without log files.

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Crash_Files

[/quote']

I am having the same problem!

I loaded into a server and all my items were gone. I was spawned in electro with about 3000 blood. Since this time no matter what I do I spawn in electro with starter gear. I can find stuff, walk out to the country side, and no matter if I log off or die, I end up right back in electro with starter items with low blood after loading back in.

Anyone else have something similar? I didn't even die the 1st time, just loaded in and all my stuft gone + me moved + low blood :(

Edit to state this is happening on all severs. :/

I am having the same problem!

I loaded into a server and all my items were gone. I was spawned in electro with about 3000 blood. Since this time no matter what I do I spawn in electro with starter gear. I can find stuff' date=' walk out to the country side, and no matter if I log off or die, I end up right back in electro with starter items with low blood after loading back in.

Anyone else have something similar? I didn't even die the 1st time, just loaded in and all my stuft gone + me moved + low blood :(

Edit to state this is happening on all severs. :/

[/quote']

I have exactly same thing :< sent bug report

DO NOT DIE!

Currently we can't create new characters. We hit 1 million so your new characters can't be created. Will be resolved in next hour.

The whole thing is, I never even died to start the whole "fail to create a char" or w/e in the first place....