Sign in to follow this  
oGhillie

Leaky Helicopters

I just want to say, thanks for all the hard work on the helicopters... so far my group is loving our helicopter. We are having a problem though. After repairing everything in the chopper other than the instruments and windows, we were able to fly the chopper for 2-3 hours. After awhile we landed and our buddy (the admin) decided to do a server restart because there was a glitch where Electro was on fire. So we hopped out and saved the chopper. After the restart, we hop back in and the parts are damaged a bit and the fuel is leaking... wtf just happened? It was perfectly fine until we did a server restart.

I'm sure the DayZ Team is already aware, and other people are having the same problems, but I just wanted to give my side of the story incase it helps the dev team. Please find the fix! :D

How neat would it be if the chopper were pissing fire as a result? I mean the explody part would be bad but the view from the ground of this fire breathing dragon would make for a good show.

How neat would it be if the chopper were pissing fire as a result? I mean the explody part would be bad but the view from the ground of this fire breathing dragon would make for a good show.

Mythbusters already did it.

-MONSTER

My group just dropped 10 jerrycans of fuel into the chopper we have and it's like it hasn't moved at all. It takes 30 jerrycans to fill it up, so after 10 cans it should have filled it up at least 1/3'd, but it hasn't moved at all.

DAHPHUUUCK? ;c

You have to fix ALL the windows too even the ones that do nothing.

I just tried that like an hour ago and it's working great.

From cherno to the border in like 5 minutes is awesome :P

Best part is no one else in my group knows how to fly. Designated pilot. :D

• Like 1

It could be worst, our chopper loses all it's gas after someone leaves it for a while =\

You have to fix ALL the windows too even the ones that do nothing.

I just tried that like an hour ago and it's working great.

From cherno to the border in like 5 minutes is awesome :P

Best part is no one else in my group knows how to fly. Designated pilot. :D

You don't even know how much you helped me and my group. We wasted about 5 scrap metal on the hull since it wouldn't get out of the red area and any fuel put in would immediately drain. One of my group found your post and we tried fixing all the windows and it worked. Thank you!