Yeni

I hit the motherload

Alright, so tonight, I am FUCKING HAPPY AS HELL. Alright, as usual, I snoop around cherno, griefing players, having fun. But, since its a full server, Theres always someone camping the factory. I run up, Ohey dude with cz550, Bye dude with cz550, About 15 shots takes him down(Like wtf?). Then holy shit, a dude in a ghillie pops up(Im in 3rd person at this point). Hipfired a headshot. He is down. Alright, so looks like they killed 2 other people. But that didn't interest me. What interested me was the gear. So I go through their bodies, Rangefinder, Nv goggles(2 items I never even seen or had), As50, a Gps and compass, M4 cco sd, Coyote backpack. I then say Im done with griefing and abort in happiness. By the way, I use an Ak74 for the kills.

• Like 2

K.

Haha, How much can i trade for the range finders?

Whoa man, just got it. I think Ill try this thing out before I consider trading it away as I have never seen or touched it in my Dayz life.

Alright, so tonight, I am FUCKING HAPPY AS HELL. Alright, as usual, I snoop around cherno, griefing players, having fun. But, since its a full server, Theres always someone camping the factory. I run up, Ohey dude with cz550, Bye dude with cz550, About 15 shots takes him down(Like wtf?). Then holy shit, a dude in a ghillie pops up(Im in 3rd person at this point). Hipfired a headshot. He is down. Alright, so looks like they killed 2 other people. But that didn't interest me. What interested me was the gear. So I go through their bodies, Rangefinder, Nv goggles(2 items I never even seen or had), As50, a Gps and compass, M4 cco sd, Coyote backpack. I then say Im done with griefing and abort in happiness. By the way, I use an Ak74 for the kills.

Nicely done, like a BOSS! ;)

You killed me man.. I was in the gillie with the range finder, and nvg's, the M4a1 CCO SD and the AS50 was wall mine man, I was alive for about 8 days and you shot me..

• Like 10

Goodjob man, you hit the semi-motherload, next you need to find a hackers box of goodies. which has 100 of everything in the game. lol

Edited by Forever

then I ran back to it and got shot, and my friend tried to get to me and he died 2

then I ran back to it and got shot, and my friend tried to get to me and he died 2

In game name? I'd like to know if it was actually you. If it was you, I'd like to say, Ty and even though we were 2m away, I'm surprised I wasn't sprayed down.

You killed me man.. I was in the gillie with the range finder, and nvg's, the M4a1 CCO SD and the AS50 was wall mine man, I was alive for about 8 days and you shot me..

This suddenly got awkward.....

• Like 5

Only thing missing is the ghillie suit to complete my items. Sadly, you can't strip people naked =(

Only thing missing is the ghillie suit to complete my items. Sadly, you can't strip people naked =(

That's a bit perverted. I just hope you killed a zombie or something after looting, else you might have lost it all :)

That's a bit perverted. I just hope you killed a zombie or something after looting, else you might have lost it all :)

If I did, then Ill be completely sad.

Grats =p

lol for a moment I thought this was us but we had a similar incident in the NE airfield vehicle hunting not Cherno factories.

Me and my buddy just managed to get ourselves Ghille suits (Traded a fortune for them but worth the lolz).

As we leave the airfield my buddy falls over dead and I neither of us heard a damn thing.

I hit the deck and roll behind a building ......and I simply die....never knew who where or what hit us.

I'm considering dumping the Ghille as while it's nice it makes you a hell of a target if you are seen...

Assuming they bothered to loot us they got Coyote pack, NVG, GPS, M4 CCO SD, BAF50, and a bunch of car parts =p

In a way it's kind of liberating to start over as I've died 4 in the next day while trying to loot up again where as before I'd been alive with all that gear for over a week =p

That said whoever got us clearly had a silenced sniper of some form so doubt they needed the gear and given we were leaving the strip they were problably just trollig and doubt they even bothered to loot us.

Edited by Cannon

Just did a quick ingame check to make sure my stuff saved. Lost the m4 cco Sd, but oh well. It was the last item looted, guess it saved my data before I took the gun. Still got an Akm in the backpack.

Just did a quick ingame check to make sure my stuff saved. Lost the m4 cco Sd, but oh well. It was the last item looted, guess it saved my data before I took the gun. Still got an Akm in the backpack.

did you have the m4 in your backpack

cool story bro

this happens to hundreds of thousands of people everyday in DayZ.

Are you fucking serious?Do you fucking think anybody in this fucking forum fucking cares about this fucking random fucking story?

Edited by Tonymaroni

You got lucky. I've lost several guns and Coyote bags because of that annoying little glitch.

Nice kills too. lol @ a ghillie suit being in an urban area too.

cool story bro

Are you fucking serious?Do you fucking think anybody in this fucking forum fucking cares about this fucking random fucking story?

How many times can you say the F word in a sentence?

This suddenly got awkward.....

no this suddenly got awesome lol

• Like 3

cool story bro

Sombody's butthurt... Just answer your mommy and go back to cleaning the basement you live in..

• Like 1