xXShootToKillXx

Zombie AI/Sensing

I'd like to see the old zombie detection be enabled. In the newest patch I cannot not even fire a shot without the entire town of zombies(and players) swarming at me. If a gun is fired I agree the zombies should know or hear it but they should not know exactly where it came from, or even the direction! Half of the time players cannot even tell. Also I think that the zombies AI in sensing the player should be reduced, zombies should not aggro from 25 or so meters when a player is slow sneaking! I mean really, you can't even go through a small town without getting aggro let alone Elektro or Cherno! I just think that zombies should be dumbed down a bit, they are almost super zombies as they are.(since they sprint instead of shamble slow like the classic movie zombie) Also on a side suggestion the zombie bone breaking should be turned down, I was in the warehouse thing in the NWAF and I was smacked from underneath the metal riser thing and I broke my leg..... also other times at full blood just one smack can screw your entire game. Like I said just suggestions and can someone explain the leg thing if it is a bad suggestion? I'd be glad to be able to use unsilenced weapons!

EDIT! And one last thing, cmon guys give the pistols back there damage! The makarov I could care less about the damage but really?! A revolver or m1911 a 45 caliber has to be a headshot or 3 body shots! I can tell you if someone shot you with a 45 you'd probably (depending on aim, beside the point) die. And the rarer pistols like PDW and g17 should also have their damage restored. Sorry another edit but I just got to thinking about the zombie spawn rate, in that same warehouse in the NWAF I was in there for like 20 minutes and use proabably 100 rounds because not only did the zombies just keep coming in the place from the shots but because they kept respawning so quickly!

Edited by xXShootToKillXx
  • Like 3

I'd like to see the old zombie detection be enabled. In the newest patch I cannot not even fire a shot without the entire town of zombies(and players) swarming at me. If a gun is fired I agree the zombies should know or hear it but they should not know exactly where it came from, or even the direction! Half of the time players cannot even tell. Also I think that the zombies AI in sensing the player should be reduced, zombies should not aggro from 25 or so meters when a player is slow sneaking! I mean really, you can't even go through a small town without getting aggro let alone Elektro or Cherno! I just think that zombies should be dumbed down a bit, they are almost super zombies as they are.(since they sprint instead of shamble slow like the classic movie zombie) Also on a side suggestion the zombie bone breaking should be turned down, I was in the warehouse thing in the NWAF and I was smacked from underneath the metal riser thing and I broke my leg..... also other times at full blood just one smack can screw your entire game. Like I said just suggestions and can someone explain the leg thing if it is a bad suggestion? I'd be glad to be able to use unsilenced weapons!

Yea, it's amazing!

Edited by eP Reject

agreed.

They have gotten more easily aggro-able, however, I don't mind it. It just menas my kill count has gone from 110 to 268 in one day....

They have gotten more easily aggro-able, however, I don't mind it. It just menas my kill count has gone from 110 to 268 in one day....

True, but what about newer players or if you run out of ammo? I like having a big kill count but sometimes I want to be a sneaky ninja and also about the NWAF I was stuck in the warehouse for about 20 minutes because of the zombie spawning! I also think they spawn a bit too fast but maybe ill add that in an edit but I agree to your post just somewhat

I can easily explain the full blown sprint that they use, when people die their muscles bloat up increasing pull and force if one were still in control of them, AND zombies can not feel the tearing of the muscle that limits our speed so they can push themselves way beyond the human limit

Edited by Bromethius

I can easily explain the full blown sprint that they use, when people die their muscles bloat up increasing pull and force if one were still in control of them, AND zombies can not feel the tearing of the muscle that limits our speed so they can push themselves way beyond the human limit

Never thought of that.. thanks! but I don't care that they run just because they already have that perk they should like I said be a little easier to be sneaky around

Even though blood wont circulate in the veins after death and flesh tissue will decay. So if we start being smart about zombies's "realism" they cannot exist due blood not circulating and oxygen not running to the muscles. Zombies wouldn't be able to move at all, they would be paralyzed :D

For once it would be cool to sneak around a town. Ive completely given up on that now because i always get caught when im crawling by a zombie thats 25m away and looking in the opposite direction! i just sprint into the biggest house and hope i have enough ammo to take out the whole town because a revolver "audiable from 65m" can be heard by the zombies in the next town over! All stelth has been killed in this game since the last update.

And about the pistols, they shold have been nerfed but not THAT much. They cut off 70% of power from all of them even tho one revolver shot would have enough stopping power to kill in 1 shot.