dragon117op

Er you may want to look at this...

Date/Time: 7:00am-7:15am GMT+11, 24-5-12

What happened:I was at Balota airfield looking for loot. I was low on blood and didnt think it was worth living :3. So i got a zed to follow me up the air traffic control tower to kill me. so i lay there on the ground dieing. The debug menu said i had 38 zed kills, 18 headshots and 1 murder. I had only killed around 5-10 zeds and I have never killed anyone on the game. ever. I respawend to find that i was a bandit with, 57 zed kills, 28 headshots and 2 murders. on the ground next to me was my character swimming in the floor. spawing just below where i died i walked up the stairs to make sure that i was actually dead. I was. I proceded to use the respawn button and i died again... after respawing i was still swimming in the floor, i was low on blood (even after respawning) and there were now two bodies.

Where you were: Balota Airfield, Air traffic control tower.

What you were doing: Looking for loot, trying to kill myself.

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.2

*Server(s) you were on: ANZ1

*Your system specs:

*Timeline of events before/after error: I was on NZ1 when it was glitched and had no loot or zeds so i left and joined ANZ1. I was attacked by a zed that had spawned next to me and i was really low on blood. It appeared that my humanity had gone down as before i played this morning the icon had a great big smile like this ^-^ but when i looked it looked more like this >-<. I found an AKS Kobra and then went to the airfield where i was attacked by another zed. low on blood, vision blurred i got a zed to follow me up the tower control tower to kill me.

Here are some screen shots: [attachment=371] [attachment=372] [attachment=373] [attachment=374] Sorry for the blurry vision... I was low on blood after respawning :(