cragzeek

Tent Item Slots

So whats the official deal? I know there are three types, gun/ tool, regular, and bags, right? So if this is the case, how many of each? The Day Z wiki (unless I'm blind) doesn't give a full breakdown.

Thankyou for the help.

-Cragzeek.

I am fairly certain that it is 53 total items, of any type. I had personal experience trying to put a magazine into a tent that evidently was full at 53. The magazine was eaten.

Edited by JustZombieJames

I recently tested this out. We had a lot of supplies between 3 of us. Heli loot, meds, food+drink and various car parts. Given that a primary takes 10 slots i counted 70 slots taken up before the items we put in were vanishing.

Iv seen videos of peoples camps that had many more primaries in theirs. Not sure how it works tbh mate this is jus my guide line that i follow on tents. Would be nice to see some more feedback on this.

Thinking about it now, the items we were putting in were a lot of single items, like nvg's range finders. map, compass, toolbox. Stuff like that, and that may be why we filled it so fast . It is possible that items stack in tents, and in doing so dont take up any more slots than the origional. Just a theory can anyone confirm?

Edited by Delta Smoke 01

I am fairly certain that it is 53 total items, of any type. I had personal experience trying to put a magazine into a tent that evidently was full at 53. The magazine was eaten.

I always thought it was certain number of guns and/or packs and THEN a certain number of items. I thought the guns and packs were treated differently by storage objects (vehicles, tents, ect...).

I always thought it was certain number of guns and/or packs and THEN a certain number of items. I thought the guns and packs were treated differently by storage objects (vehicles, tents, ect...).

This was my understanding, and as two of our guns were eaten today with a total item count under 30 I assume this to be the case.

can you put items inside a pack and then put the pack into the tent or would they be eaten?