Sign in to follow this  
etakhiin

A wallpaper request

Hello there everyone, I am a big fan of dayz and been staying up all the time to play with my friends but one thing that i would love is a new wallpaper. I have a very odd monitor (1024 x 768)for my computer but it gets the job done. i wanted a wallpaper for dayz since i ever got it but i couldn't find any for my resolution so i was wandering if anyone here on the forums had one that resolution... please give me the link or something for a wallpaper that size :)

Hello there everyone, I am a big fan of dayz and been staying up all the time to play with my friends but one thing that i would love is a new wallpaper. I have a very odd monitor (1024 x 768)for my computer but it gets the job done. i wanted a wallpaper for dayz since i ever got it but i couldn't find any for my resolution so i was wandering if anyone here on the forums had one that resolution... please give me the link or something for a wallpaper that size :)

Try this, its on my portfolio and I made it, its one of my smallest wallpapers. she should work

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Day-Z-Night-time-in-Cherno/4584943