Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bain

Looking for some team-minded players!

My name is Chris (IGN: Lockbain), and I'm looking for a team oriented group of people to survive with.

I live on the east coast and I don't mind hopping on any US server. I've been playing FPS/Combat simulators since 1992 and generally ranked top 80th percentile on my gaming systems. I'm a very team oriented player. On this game some players think, "A group? That's just another mouth to feed!". To me, it's, "A group? Better to get in and out of city's, and use players individual talents to thrive!".

I find more tactical advantages playing in groups rather than solo. And since I just started playing I would like to make a group that's mature, proactive, tactical, and deadly (if needed).

I have ventrilo, and I generally play 12:00am-5:00am EST time on the weekdays, and whenever on the weekends.

Post here or PM me and I'd be happy to give my vent info for team-mates willing to play together!

Edited by Chris Bain

Hey I'm down to play tonight or during weeknights. I usually work during the day though. I'm down in California so our time is prolly a bit different which should be great. Steam name: pengu45. I'm also 20 years old if that helps.

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members working together.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

If you guys need a n00b. By n00b, I mean, I haven't found any weapon above a pistol. I haven't been to an airfield. and I don't have TOO much familiarity with the game. But I love this game... Im down for finding some people to play with. I love this game, but my friends only wanna play at certain times when we are all on, in order to keep thier gear, then they rage when they die... I just like playing the game and finding loot, it'd be nice to have a few more people to survive with on a regular basis...

Send me a PM here, or on Steam Username: Pepsi Blue

Edited by Pepsi Blue

I am on have been playing for a while and find my way around the map. Add my skype Johnatahn92 or steam coll_jonthe

I've been playing for a couple weeks now, trying to find a good squad to work together with if your gonna have like certain roles for each player im definitely in, i specialize in sniping. PM me

Steam - Schade242

Hello Chris, I have been playing for a little while now and think it's time to start working together with a group of players. You can only do so much by yourself. Look forward to a response!

Cheers, optimal

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind joining up i have been playing dayz since the the first month that it came out and i have gained plenty of expierence since then.

For a Clan/Community/Squad PM me here on steam@ arithor on Skype @ arithor.ck or post in our app section @ www.codekillers.net