Sign in to follow this  
Paradopolis

Hacked - Need Reset

My id is: 55719750

I got hacked and turned into a rabbit, and now I can't move or do anything. My map is blacked out, resetting my Arma II profile does not work, I have no way of dying (I dont suffer dehydration, hunger, or temperature issues). And the respawn button is greyed out thanks to the last patch, so that was my only way of fixing this problem.

So I need an admin to reset me if thats at all possible. I already submitted a ticket but on the ticket it says they don't have the technology to do that so I'm not sure that's even possible, which is why i'm here hoping that it is possible or that someone else has a solution to this.

As an aside, this game clearly has some issues, and I know it's in alpha, but disabling the respawn button was not a good idea. Theres another thread that's devoted to just putting respawning on a timer, which I think would be fine.

And I was complaining when a teleporter shot me in the ass this morning then went down the list and did it to 20 other players. Better than being a rabbit. Or a pig in the camp of some hicks.

I wish I could help. The only fix I thought of was letting someone kill you but you've no map to direct players to your current point.

Take advantage of the new situation go to Chern and haunt people, besides its not your fault your a rabbit

I would LOVE to just haunt people, heck if i was just an invincible rabbit that could move around that'd be cool I guess. But I can't even move, im literally a dead rabbit on a hill in the middle of a forest somewhere.

Still wondering what to do, anyone have any suggestions or know how to get a character reset?

I already submitted a ticket but on the ticket it says they don't have the technology to do that so I'm not sure that's even possible, which is why i'm here hoping that it is possible or that someone else has a solution to this.

Should be fixed now, but please post the ticket ID as well.

Ticket ID: 860057 and is no longer necessary.

Thank's for the update, I just logged in and I got a new character. Everything is good now!

For future reference, if it happens again or if I know someone that has this happen to them, should I refer them to sending in a ticket or posting on the forum?

Cheers

I wouldnt mind having my alt turned into a crow. Can you imagine heli style scouting with the bicycle style no need for fuel? Yeah damn sure worth losing my gear to have that advantage though I would be hard pressed to not fly over people screaming in VOIP "The end is near!" or "NEVER MORE!"