Beasie

Looking For DayZ Teammates

Hey was up guy's and girl's I am 19 and looking for a fun mature group to play with and just mess around leave you're skype name so i can add you and we can play together. I can be on almost at anytime.

Add me also my skype is - JnxakaBeasie

add me Duedin23, and if anyone else see's this, feel free to add me to, as i need a partner

Edited by Duedin23

Steam-ID- dragonforce782

Been playing for a little bit, mostly been on my own though. Know how to work in a group. Pretty cautious about things, take it all into perspective. If you want a teammate, hit me up.

Hi new to this, would like to play with a group for once lol my steam name is Starlight :)

I'm about a week into playing, I've got a good foot on things, but would love a teammate. I'm on the east coast usa. Lets play hit me up on steam @ zaqatak.

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

Day Z clan thread:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48588-code-killers-are-recruiting/

CK Website:www.codekillers.net

Edited by arithor

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together.

I would like to play with you and your team if you would let me.

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

Day Z clan thread:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48588-code-killers-are-recruiting/

CK Website:www.codekillers.net

yea i would really like to play with you add me on skype : Kombo1231