nickstefer

US 292 ADMIN ABUSE

Tried to Join US 292, Got kicked off, I have right version and everything and chatted with another person on the server named as BRUCE and also was being kicked, and i typed saying im going to report for Admin abuse and one of the people commented "for sure faggot" BRADROCK IV was the admin on the server, and kicked of my entire skype call of friends and others, server populated to about 25 people and went back down to around 10, everyone was being kicked. Please DEAL with this !!!!!

post-47478-0-04664100-1343615406_thumb.j

post-47478-0-83852600-1343615477_thumb.j

post-47478-0-69845600-1343615607_thumb.j

post-47478-0-49951600-1343615666_thumb.j

• Like 1

This is happened more than once. A few days ago my friend and i tried joining US 292 and got kicked every time. We sometimes would load up all the way, move around for about five minutes and then get kicked, and other times we wouldn't even be in the lobby for more than 30 seconds. The kick timing was very inconsistent and suspicious for a bot. We didn't think much of it and thought it was a probable server issue. The next day we try to join the server again and miraculously got in with no problem at all and played for about six hours. This happened only when the admin was not present in the server. Yesterday (July-29-2012 at 10:54 pm EST) I received a ban message from battleye saying my ping was too low,evidence below. Not entirely sure what is going on but I have a strong believe this is for sure administrative abuse. My ban from this server happened at about the same time my friend "Protoss" was banned. His ban message was different than mine. Below is a video of me trying to log into the lobby.

post-11298-0-26848000-1343628129_thumb.j

Server name: us 292

My Timezone: EST (eastern)

Date/Time: multiple occasions (‎Friday, ‎July ‎27, ‎2012, ‏‎6:43:26 AM) / (‎Today, ‎July ‎30, ‎2012, ‏‎2 hours ago)

Server Administrator: [300]Bradock IV

TLDR: I know this is long, i just wanted to cover all the bases. i was kicked repeatidly, then banned from server US 292. here is evidence / information on the accounts.

Same thing happened to me attempting to get onto this server. I usually play with Bruce. If i were to make a conspiracy theory i would say that when his clan (300) gets on, he stays in the lobby and kicks any new players from joining so that server hoppers don't kill them while they loot/whatever else they do. This has happened on 3 different occasions when i would be repeatidly kicked from server US 292. This only happened when Bradock (the admin) was ingame, and each time the player count was ~10 this led me to believe that it was not a bot that was kicking everyone, but him. I took a screenshot of the server not an hour after he left and it was filled to capacity. I'm not sure if it was because of a day/night switch because i am now unable to get into the server. I was banned from the server as well as my friend Bruce at the same time when attempting to join. Maybe he got sick of kicking us, he had to recognize our names from the other 2 days we've been kicked. When Bradock is not in the server, me and my friends have no trouble joining, it's a great server, fast load times and we have a vehicle there, that is why we were trying to get on. Getting repeatidly kicked when trying to drive a vehicle is quite annoying i have a video of me and my friend reconnecting after being kicked while driving through town, the vehicle is still on when we reconnect which supports the fact that it wasn't a server restart and just a kick. we kept attemtping to rejoin just to get our car off the road a bit and then left the server beause we were consistantly being kicked about every 30 seconds. When bradock was not on, i was able to get the car back later. this should support that i was not having problems connecting to the server before or after the event of him being online. there were a few people without the 300 clan tag prefix in their name, but any others would join and then be kicked.

In the video below i am attempting to join the server. but am being kicked, between kicks you will notice other people also joining and then being kicked as well. Only a few people are allowed in to make it look a legitimate low-population server. among these people are his clan "300". if this were server testing of a new update then why were some people allowed any many other kicked? why could i get on before and after he was online but the server hadn't updated from 1.7.2.3 to 1.7.2.4 yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kJ5wf5EpY8&feature=youtu.be

The next video shows the aftermath of being kicked from us 292 while i was driving. the video is taken when i start to load back into the server. it shows my vechicle still on, on the side of the road where it ended up after the driver and i were ejected from the server. in the second clip we decide to try and get the car off the road before we are kicked again.

/watch?v=KMQP-3x008c&feature=youtu.be

In this video we had changed servers after being kicked again and were able to join fine in seconds. this shows that our version was up to date and that we were able to load different servers. the proof that this server is different is the crashed down heli that was right next to the road which wasn't present in us 292 as seen in the previous video with the vehicle.

/watch?v=-ZeNYFnTqsE&feature=youtu.be

This video displays me logging onto the server after bradock logged off, to recover our car. i had no problems being kicked and was using the same version as earlier at the time of this video. this shows that the i was able to connect to the server after he stopped kicking us.

/watch?v=2R5He9bX_70&feature=youtu.be

The last video i have is the ban message that appears to me when i attempt to join server US 292. My assumption is that he banned me because he was tired of kicking me when i rejoined. The time that we were kicked between each attempt to join the server was variable, sometimes we would get kicked within a second, other times i could get into the game before i was kicked. whenever he let his guard down (waited a few minutes between attempts) we could usually sneak into the game and load before we were kicked, but multiple attempts to join consecutively were quickly kicked as if we had his attention. If i was somehow breaking some server rule that was causing my kicks, then i was not informed of this in the ban message.

/watch?v=TRTWqJA-Uz0&feature=youtu.be

if you need anything clarified i will explain more in depth, i know this is long and confusing >.< if you need more or more specific screenshots/videos i can provide those as well.

Edited by JusticeEMU
  • Like 3

Photoshooped. Stop trying to attack my server you dirty little DDoS troll.

Photoshooped. Stop trying to attack my server you dirty little DDoS troll.

3 Bouts of damning proof, videos included ad infinium, versus your word.

3 Bouts of damning proof, videos included ad infinium, versus your word.

That ain't prrof. That's photoshopping right there. Dirty troll.

im glad to see legitimate evidence being presented. It sets a good example for others who do not provide the needed evidence.

im glad to see legitimate evidence being presented. It sets a good example for others who do not provide the needed evidence.

Stop encouraging the hacker photoshooperz

Stop encouraging the hacker photoshooperz

I see you doing nothing but trolling the cheat reports. Where's that report button, oh there it is.

just got banned for being near the admin camp after hearing on reddit about another being banned for looting his camp. i created another thread because i did not see this one.

the camp was at 009, 003 people were keep getting kicked and once i got near boom "Banned" for no reason.

Edited by USED to be Dafaq

I'm not trolling you dirty little troll I'm protecting my server from douche bags like OP... Guess what, we didn't do shit to you so you're not welcome back now.

this is my report on you once i clicked "report"

This man or as i would call a "child" is abusing his powers on "his" server.

i was just banned for trying to raid his camp. his server got a around 12 people really fast after this reddit post http://www.reddit.co..._coords_inside/

people were getting kicked over and over and then once i got near his camp at 009, 003 top left of map i get a ban.

please deal with this childish person as he ruins the fun of the game.

I'm not trolling you dirty little troll I'm protecting my server from douche bags like OP... Guess what, we didn't do shit to you so you're not welcome back now.

You sir, are a abuser. If any one is trying to defend yourself it is you. They provided proper evidence and everything, photoshopping this would be hard.

im almost considering believing he is doing this intentionally just to see how long it takes for the devs to black list his server.

• Like 1

im almost considering believing he is doing this intentionally just to see how long it takes for the devs to black list his server.

haha i do not think anyone is THAT stupid but he might be

You sir, are a abuser. If any one is trying to defend yourself it is you. They provided proper evidence and everything, photoshopping this would be hard.

The photoshopping wouldn't be hard, neither would shopping the video(it would be time consuming though).

They aren't shopped/editted though, and that guy isn't the admin/owner of that server. He's just a troll adding to the already prevalent rage in this area of the forums.

Just report his post and don't respond, this is one of the downsides to the sudden popularity of the mod

Man how many server are you admin of? Apparently, from your posts, you are for a LOT of servers...

Ok, Me and my friends who play DayZ together were just chilling on Server LU130 (our preffered server)

Time Zone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Admin: Goes by the name of: Maiztro

My Username: ConceptDaz

Well continuing with the scenario, i had recently died and were waiting for my fellow survivors to come pick me up, following orders to stick to the coast i made my way to BEREZINO from OTMEL a small island located at the south/se side of the map. Whilst walking up this coastline i came across a number of grouped vehicles with gear located within them. So i waited for my teammates we geared up grabbed a couple vehicles and headed back to base, on the way back to the base camp we encountered three players who had fired upon us. We tactically moved and made our counterattack resulting in the three players dying and taking a man down. Literally two minutes after the final kill two of my teammates were admin killed and reset. A further ten minutes later and me and my remaining geared partner were swiftly admin killed.

(Other notes): the admin had indirectly requested to skype him about his vehicles with the sudden disappearance, we did not reply to this as we knew that it would result the same way.

Please tell me how this is fair, if you leave the server or the area in which the vehicles are located it is your own responsibility/Fault that they are unprotected and are easy to be stolen after all this game is a survival game. This Admin also claims to have a strict PvP Ban yet it does not seem the case for anyone but himself.

Also any willing server hosts that are able to run a smooth connection and fair gaming so (if you find my, or i find your camp then it's up for grabs please feel free to email conceptdaz@hotmail.com

Thanks for the time guys feel free to reply

Ok, Me and my friends who play DayZ together were just chilling on Server LU130 (our preffered server)

Time Zone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Admin: Goes by the name of: Maiztro

My Username: ConceptDaz

Literally two minutes after the final kill two of my teammates were admin killed and reset. A further ten minutes later and me and my remaining geared partner were swiftly admin killed.

(Other notes): the admin had indirectly requested to skype him about his vehicles with the sudden disappearance, we did not reply to this as we knew that it would

Thanks for the time guys feel free to reply

first off admins cannot slay players it was a hacker trying to BS and pretend to be an admin.

second please do NOT try to hijack threads instead create your own thread.

Man how many server are you admin of? Apparently, from your posts, you are for a LOT of servers...

All of them. I'm God.

But seriously. Sorry we raped your butts OP. Come back so we can give you your stuff back.

Trollolol.

http://imgur.com/a/kOFqy

thats what u get abusing scum. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Trollolol already rolled back