dragon117op

Erm this is the wierdest thing that has ever happend to me

Date/Time: 7:00am-7:15am GMT+11, 24-5-12

What happened: I was at Balota airfield when i was down on blood. so i got a zed to follow me up the control tower and kill me. So i lay there on the ground, it hitting me so i die. I had about 5-10 zed kills and 2 headshots but it said i had 38 zed kills and 18 headshots. i then respawned down the stairs as a bandit to find that my character was swimming in the floor next to me. I walked up stairs to make sure i was dead and my character was lying on the ground dead. i then hit the respawn button and respawned right near the airfield but my zed kills had gone from 38-57 and also i hadn't killed anyone. ever. but it is saying that i have 2 murders. I found my body again and i was still swimming in the floor :(

Where you were: Balota Airfield, Traffic control tower.

What you were doing: Looking for loot, trying to kill myself

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.2

*Server(s) you were on: ANZ1

*Your system specs:

*Timeline of events before/after error: I was on NZ2 at Balota Medical tents when the server had glitched and there were no zombies or loot. I then proceded to join ANZ1 and a zed fell off a deerstand at the med tents and almost killed me. I then got an Ak-74u (or whatever it is) with a Kobra. I walked up to the airfield only to be hit by another zed so i led one up to the air traffic control tower and got it to kill me.

I will post pictures once i know how to get them off steam :)