Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Trading AS50, Rangefinder, Night Vision Goggles (Choose two) for a ghillie suit.

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.