st4rskee

US 1103 - Autobots - Server Discussion

2PEKP.png

SERVER NOTICE: The server is not going to be paid for anymore, so if you do frequent it I would suggest moving your camp to another server before this one shuts down!

I apologize, but the admin has lost interest in DayZ and doesn't see the point of paying 50$ for a server he doesn't play! Hopefully you can move your camps successfully! GOOD LUCK!

-:Server Status:-

-:Server Admins:-

[Admin] CheWey

[Co-Admin] Starsky

-:Server Settings/Rules:-

[Difficulty:] Veteran

[Crosshair:] Disabled

[3rd Person:] Enabled

[Notes:]

• We do 10 minute warnings before restarts.
  • We do not abuse admin powers, we do not kick people to get in.
  • We won't ban you if you rob our base. (Its bad when you have to advertise this due to crappy admins)
  • The server is usually kept to daytime, but we do let it go to night time for a few hours, or the occasional full night.
  • We do not support Combat DC. It has been stated as an exploit so DON'T DO IT.

This thread is to discuss our server,

if you need to report a hacker here,

please supply hard evidence.

We do enjoy feeback, so don't be shy!

lQAV0.png

Edited by st4rskee
  • Like 1

Bump! We need more dedicated players and clans! Check it out and feedback would be very appreciated!

Would love to play, your rules are respectable and fair but... it doesn't come up for me on six launcher or the Main game.

Me and my friend arededicated players, but we searched for days after a car but didnt find any, are cars turned off or so?

Would love to play, your rules are respectable and fair but... it doesn't come up for me on six launcher or the Main game.

Thats weird, the IP is 209.222.92.250:2322, but I would suggest not making it your home, the actually admin has decided to stop paying for a server. He has lost interest in DayZ. Sorry :(, the sever will be shutting down in a few weeks.

Me and my friend arededicated players, but we searched for days after a car but didnt find any, are cars turned off or so?

Hey yea, I've seen you on the server quite a bit, hope your enjoying your stay! And about the cars, either someone is hoarding them really well and not using them. Or something fishy is up, because I noticed the same thing. But as I stated up above, the server will be ending in a few weeks. So if you do have a camp, Id suggest maybe moving it to another server or getting your gear before the server is shut down.

Edited by st4rskee