hardcoreymp

Paid Subscription

So I am going to go out on a limb here and I think that there should be a once off fee for dayz. Maybe $10. Only reason being that it would generate more money for more developers to get on board. 900,000 people x 10 equals a bug free game IMO.

CONSTRUCTIVE Thoughts / Criticism??

Rocket is already considering this sort of option for if he launches as a standalone game. In numerous interviews he's praised the "Minecraft model" of paying a one-off fee for the alpha and retaining your copy of the game up to and beyond release.

If it comes as a standalone game then of course... but as a mod hell no.

Well out of those 900,000 some players probably only a small percentage (my guess here) 5-15% would do it. The rest would say screw you Rocket. Granted that is still a decent amount of money. But paid anything will probably turn off a lot of people (which might not be a bad thing).

If they really want money, they should setup a Paypal donation account. Then those who are willing can contribute. The rest can go on their merry way.

• Like 1

+1 Scavenger. I would definately drop some extra cash in that. Some people dont understand that developing this stuff takes years. It's not just a crtl + c and ctrl + v job. If anyone can name a game where the developer actually listens to their players than I will be stumped. Rocket is doing his best to get this game as good as it is. Yes it has bugs but with a little more coin dev's could fix these issues fast. Just a thought :)