Sign in to follow this  
oliverdesousa@hotmail.com

The ability to Drag/Carry players with a broken leg

Me and my friends were messing around at Zelenogorsk, when the unfortunate happens *CRACK!* Broken leg, we had no morphine, After about 1 Hour or 30 Minutes we finally get to Cherno Hospital with our friend with a broken leg crawlingbehind us.

Now, we could of been there in half the time if we could drag and/or carry him when he had a broken leg, what are you thoughts on this?

• Like 2

Shoot him in the leg so he passes out. THEN drag him. ;)

+11111 !

I like this idea and i think it would be awesome to drag or to carry someone unconscious too. In Arma 2 it's possible so I think it's not difficult to add this in DayZ (sorry for my bad english)

Agree'd. You can drag/carry passed out people, you should be able to do so to broken leg people. It makes breaking your leg with a friend have a great advantage over being alone. Then your friend can set you down and you cover him while they get morphine. :)

I have thought of that, but you have to think of the noise of the weapon, you would then need to give him bandages and maybe a blood bag, you wouldn't really want to shoot to bring attention and use your medical supplies for that