Sign in to follow this  
Jeffmf

Looking For New Team Member

I am looking for a new member to our 4 man team. One of our players isn't on very often so I want a new person to come in to help us. We have a home server we play on and are on every night. we are us players and so I ask you are too. Please be experienced and have decent gear preferably. Night vision goggles will be provided to you upon recruitment, because we normally play at night. Please message/comment your qualifications on here stating why you would be a good addition to our team. We talk over Skype and I ask you have a mic as well. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

I am willing to try for the spot. I only work three days a week fri-sun so i am on most of the time. I am decently geared with three weapons and some other goodies. I have skype as well. Add me david sulayman. i am the one eating a huge turkey leg. can talk more there if you would not mind

Hey.

I am from Upstate NY ( GMT-5 ) Obviously US Based.

I play in the Afternoon and Evenings, on a daily basis. I play from anywhere from 2-6 hours per night. I have been playing Dayz For a solid 3 or so months, and have a good sense of navigation and the basic aspects of the game. I have been in NW Airfield with an M14 and 6 Mag's and an M9SD, to Cherno with an M16A2 and a M911. I have ventured nearly every City and Town in the map.

Name: Devin

Steam Name: Lunchbox

( PS, Whats your Skype so i can add? )

Edited by Devin

if youre still looking,

i`m 17, have 2 weeks of experience with the mod, play in the -6 time zone but can expand to fit western europe and most of canada , usa.

i am decently equiped atm. but still need alot of gear. i also have a good headset so comunication will be easy.

steam: agent_Wasp

dayz name: Alexander

thx

If you need a extra player, i would be willing to join, i am on west coast US and willing to take any role needed for the group, i have a experienced knowledge of the map and have travled to most cities ingame. i also mostly play at night too. i currently have a m107 sniper, i also have a AKS-74 Kobra willing to give to someone if they need it. i also have working mic and skype. add me if you want.

ingame name: Lane

steam name: frostnlanester

I want to apply for this spot. 22 years old, active at night usually after the studies are done. 2100-2400+ PST. Weekends are subject to change.

I have so far an m24 and m4a1 cco with g17. I usually raid well and am quite a cautious player. I raid NW airfield around those hours and would be nice to have a good working group to raid and gather supplies. I have the necessities for survival. Alice backpack, hatchet, hunting knife, matches, map, etc.

I have played this game for about a month, but have gathered ample experience. If this isn't enough feedback, please check my steam profile, Kysung. I have alot of good feedback from my days in TF2. Honest and decent player. I do not believe I have TS3, but with some time I will be up and going.

Let me know what you think and if anything keep me added on steam as a trade buddy. My friend and I do find some things along the way and need to trade. =) Cheers.

Steam ID: Kysung

IGN: Kysung