Sign in to follow this  
Voldy

ALT+F4er on SE 49

My squad were moving north west, equipped with DMRs, a Mk .48 and numerous other weapons when I began crossing the field at 19N 62W during which time I spotted four or five guys with NVGs at the house on that field with two cars and a bicycle.

We watched them for some time before opening fire, killing two and losing sight of the others. We then moved position to 15N 62W at the tree line there where two of my squad proceeded to watch the house whilst I covered our backs. That was when it happened, Johannes logged in right in front of me at a tree and I of course obliterated him with my Mk. 48. Thanks for the Bizon.

It was quite funny how this squad felt seemingly content to stand out in the open with one of them riding a bicycle.

Anyway, proof or not, we absolutely destroyed them taking one of the cars and leaving the other broken. One of the best moments I have had on DayZ.

Pic of the house and the two cars in question courtesy of our sniper:

sssssssssssssssssssssssm.jpg

Edited by Voldy

My squad were moving north west, equipped with DMRs, a Mk .48 and numerous other weapons when I began crossing the field at 19N 62W during which time I spotted four or five guys with NVGs at the house on that field with two cars and a bicycle.

We watched them for some time before opening fire, killing two and losing sight of the others. We then moved position to 15N 62W at the tree line there where two of my squad proceeded to watch the house whilst I covered our backs. That was when it happened, Johannes logged in right in front of me at a tree and I of course obliterated him with my Mk. 48. Thanks for the Bizon.

It was quite funny how this squad felt seemingly content to stand out in the open with one of them riding a bicycle.

Anyway, proof or not, we absolutely destroyed them taking one of the cars and leaving the other broken. One of the best moments I have had on DayZ.

Pic of the house and the two cars in question courtesy of our sniper:

sssssssssssssssssssssssm.jpg

So you have no names and no timeframe.

How is this post useful to anyone willing to put in the time to investigate?

Or did you just create it to take up space and flex in an area of the forums concerned with stopping this issue?