Sign in to follow this  
The Ranger

Looking for a clan or soulmate

Hello DayZ members. I am new to ArmA 2 but I have experienced it well enough to become a trusted player. Just so you know that I am in between novice and veteran. Yeah, I am looking to join a clan or get someone to team up with me because my friends are just too hard to find. Playing solo is quite boring and at most times I either get slaughtered by zombies/bandits due to low health (can't administer bloodpacks, FFFFFUUUUU--) or just to die out of starvation/dehydration (10 percent most of the time.) Due to the fact that Chernarus is quite a harsh area for one to survive in, I myself thought that teaming up with someone trustworthy or going into a group would seem fitting... and yes, I am a bandit who looks to find assistance. I kill anyone on sight and be friendly to those that I teamed up with. I haven't got a lot of kills though due to scavenging but I do have plenty of medication, a crossbow, a tent, and a map. Currently, I have 3000 HP and the location that I want to meet up with is at the hospital rooftop near the city. Wishing to meet at nighttime seems fitting because snipers don't find you.

Add me on Steam and we could meet up sometime. My URL is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterXStorm/

• Like 2

You guys should check us out - The BSB Network. We're predominantly a social gaming community open to all fair & mature gamers but we also host an in-house clan (which it isn't necessary to join to get involved!) . We have no age/skill/time requirements or restrictions and are just looking for decent people to get involved with our games.

We have members from all over the world and are very stable, having been established way back in 2012. We use Teamspeak when playing and are presently setting up a more organised structure for our Day Z players with raiding parties and fire teams.

Anyway, as I said there's no requirements, all are welcome as long as you have a bit of common sense. We're mostly adult gamers and suit people who are a bit more mature. Check us out at our website to see if you;re interested. Our TS is always open to all so feel free to pop on and get involved with a game !

You guys should check us out - The BSB Network. We're predominantly a social gaming community open to all fair & mature gamers but we also host an in-house clan (which it isn't necessary to join to get involved!) . We have no age/skill/time requirements or restrictions and are just looking for decent people to get involved with our games.

We have members from all over the world and are very stable, having been established way back in 2012. We use Teamspeak when playing and are presently setting up a more organised structure for our Day Z players with raiding parties and fire teams.

Anyway, as I said there's no requirements, all are welcome as long as you have a bit of common sense. We're mostly adult gamers and suit people who are a bit more mature. Check us out at our website to see if you;re interested. Our TS is always open to all so feel free to pop on and get involved with a game !

Hey bro how do i join I'm 13 and got plenty of common sence?

Hey bro how do i join I'm 13 and got plenty of common sence?

You dont, you stop playing games over your age and ask your parents to spend more time with you. Then you might turn out to be socialy acceptable when you try to start a life when you turn 18.

Edited by Tingle
  • Like 1

You dont, you stop playing games over your age and ask your parents to spend more time with you. Then you might turn out to be socialy acceptable when you try to start a life when you turn 18.

I wasn't asking you

and PS: you were 13 once.

Edited by XpertSniper

I wasn't asking you

and PS: you were 13 once.

Yes, and guess what I was doing? Playing with pokemon cards, building kites with my dad, playing Zelda and noobing around in WoW classic beta as a rogue. Not playing mature fps games where you kill people. Thats why minors shouldn't play these kind of games, because you are to young to comprehend, process and reflect on what you are doing in a game.

Anyway, I'm not going deeper into this discussion with someone whos balls just started growing hair.

Edited by Tingle
  • Like 1

I have made a clan now since finding friends is quite harsh. I find that using the clan system will be much more better and easier to locate teammates. The thread regarding the new clan can be found here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/51752-tcsr-the-chernarus-sector-rangers-recruiting/

Yes, I will add those who want to be friends but not teammates of the group.

Yes, and guess what I was doing? Playing with pokemon cards, building kites with my dad, playing Zelda and noobing around in WoW classic beta as a rogue. Not playing mature fps games where you kill people. Thats why minors shouldn't play these kind of games, because you are to young to comprehend, process and reflect on what you are doing in a game.

Anyway, I'm not going deeper into this discussion with someone whos balls just started growing hair.

Todays video games are much more modern than back in the day. The graphics back then were horrible that it didn't cause alot of attention. In 2012, new video games with advanced graphics and gameplay seems to cause alot of audience, especially to minors and teenagsts.

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor