Sign in to follow this  
lobsterman

Everyone's a bandit - suggestions for a more "survival" type of gameplay

My experience has been 50/50. Not broken or wrong, just the way people are. I always try to say FRIENDLY multiple times before shooting. If they are stupid enough to point the gun at me I shoot. If they respond, we chat and move on. Also had the pleasure of being treated by a [TWM] medic Dubwub.

Off topic you've never hunted or ever shot a gun due to that comment you made. Shooting from distance is much harder than you think.

On topic I do snipe just because I kill by three creeds.

Be polite. Bury your kills and put them down Mercifully.

Be efficient. Never take more than one shot two if they go down but do not die.

Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Don't get caught off guard.

My group also operates on a few simple rules.

If you get killed your killer get's your loot. It's your fault and they deserve it.

If you are a dick you get killed. Or if you break any of our creeds. You're killed.

And if you ever attack a friendly.. Well you'll be crawling your way back to the camp.

Not all bandits are cunt's who have no morals.

Occidimus, pacis et quietis.

I like this kind of banditry, the bandits who aren't douches.

The bandits who kill new spawn are either A) too scared too take on anyone with a weapon or B) Just plain douches.

Also someone made a comment about shooting at a long range, trust me it is easier said then done (in game and IRL)

If you have something moving around and you are trying to take a shot through a sniper you have to take into account so much how fast they are movign and far you are away so you know where to shoot at so it will it the target. Also things like gravity pushing the bullet downwards, I have great respect for people who can snipe from a long distance because I cannot. well not yet anyway, practice makes perfect.